Feeling terrible for not your fault
I am tired of everything going on, there's good but i really had a rough day. Well that made me realise how toxic my relationship with my parents was... specially my mother. I don't know maybe both of them have issues but lately doe to a reason my relation with my mother is getting worse...and today my parents have been fighting and screaming all morning and afternoon. I can't prevent but get involved ..and i too bashed on her ...she says dad manipulated me to do ..but i did bcs she makes each of my day terrible. I had so much bottled up in me. And in anger she said she is dead to me, and made it pretty clear. I said I accept it, and i want to...she is not the person who used to love me a lot once....no one is perfect not my dad too, but once u start developing anger over someone...u find many reasons . It's my parents problem. They are in a toxic relation. Nothing done can make them perfect. I don't have anything to do with it...but i cant stay this way... Scared...i am not this person...i laugh..make others laugh...always positive.
There's so much to write i don't know what to...
@thoughtfulMango4319
Hey there,
I'm really sorry that you had a rough day. It sounds like you are caught in the middle of your parent's issues with one another. When you live in the same house, it's difficult not to be effected by what's happening between them, especially when they're screaming at one another. It's natural that you would form your own opinions about what is happening around you.
I noticed that you said there was so much bottled up inside of you and there was so much that you wanted to write. Please know that this space is a safe place for you to vent it all out. We are here so that you feel heard and to offer support in what you are going through. Please feel free to share here anytime that you feel you need to let it all out.
~ Sher
@thoughtfulMango4319
Hello! I hope you had a great christmas, and christmas eve for holiday's!
I'm wuffles, a trained listener, that has stumbled across your forum post,
So I do see you are undergoing a lot of stress, regarding your relationship with your caretakers at home, and I'm sincerely sorry that you have to have to face this on a daily basis! But showing yourself as a person, that you have kept up with this shows a lot of strength, reliability, and much more that are all related to you trying everything in your power to conclude this situation with your caretakers. And yes, I completely understand what you are currently going through, just looking from your point of view, it is a lot to deal with, and it won't be easy getting out.
Parents in general always have a repel of either being annoying, and or of what you mentioned "Toxic", which soon keep adding up, day-by-day, constantly, until it gets to much to deal with. Therefore, I'm glad you've come to 7Cups for help, it is a great community site filled with extraordinary staff that can you help you.
I'd also like to inform you, at anytime of your accounted time, feel free to send me a Pm/Dm, I'd love to help you out the best I can! With that, try your best to have a great evening. <3 <3