Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy "Coda" relationship

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 May 11th, 2023

I've been attending Codependent Anonymous Zoom meeting for 2 months and this is helping me to have a healthy relationship with family and my significant other! I'm a better place emotionally

6
User Profile: KindCrystal
KindCrystal May 12th, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing! I didn't know about this. I'm very happy for you. Having healthy relationships with family and your significant other sounds very emotionally rewarding. I'm curious about some of the key things that have helped.

2 replies
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP May 15th, 2023

Journal, and therapy helps a lot so I don't repeat old unhealthy patterns

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP May 16th, 2023

Therapy and journal, working my 12 steps

load more
User Profile: Yourfriendmerida
Yourfriendmerida May 15th, 2023

thats so great for you and I’m really proud of you! (Coming from someone who used to be codependent)

User Profile: AGirlWithAWeirdName
AGirlWithAWeirdName May 19th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091 Please how does this work?

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 OP May 20th, 2023

Look up coda online for virtual meetings

load more