Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t know how to balence things

User Profile: crimsonWillow8518
crimsonWillow8518 November 12th, 2022

I work with kids and my hours are all over the place. I feel bad taking a break and I work when other people and not so it’s really hard to have a social life. I miss my family back home and I don’t know what to do or how to feel

2
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath November 16th, 2022

@crimsonWillow8518 sorry it's been such a struggle balancing multiple things :( you do deserve breaks tho and I hope you can get some rest <3

User Profile: Openyoursoul22
Openyoursoul22 November 23rd, 2022

Hi, Willow! That sounds overwhelming, I'm sorry you have this struggle:( it is absolutely human to struggle with balance, especially when your work makes such a diference.

How about your time off, what do you enjoy doing then?