Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm Tired of Not Hearing Anything Nice

User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 February 18th, 2021

I want to be good to myself be removing myself from the abuse of family caregiver. I want to be there for my family and be supportive but not to the point of being treated poorly.

5
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws February 18th, 2021

@fearlessNickel4472

I am sorry to hear you are being treated pooly by members of your family. I imagine that feels hurtful and very discouraging to you.

User Profile: lovingCup504
lovingCup504 February 18th, 2021

@fearlessNickel4472

I'm so happy to find this, at least I know I'm not alone.

3 replies
User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 OP February 19th, 2021

It really does... today is another perfect example of some family members having nearly nothing nice to say to me despite all I do.

2 replies
User Profile: lovingCup504
lovingCup504 February 19th, 2021

@fearlessNickel4472 i know exactly the feeling, how have you been dealing with that ?

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessNickel4472
fearlessNickel4472 OP February 19th, 2021

Prayer is getting me through, this forum, exercise, good friendship, and people like you, thank you.

load more
load more
load more