Parents fighting for years disrespectfully, we kids unable to control them, asked them to separate but they are not willing
Our parents had been fighting ever since their marriage and things have now become so bad that they fight very badly infront of us kids everytime. We are not able to intervene or control them in the thought that we may disrespect them. But yesterday it all went out of our hands and I intervened and shouted so badly so that they got convinced about what was happening for these years. My father doesnt my mothers food and always kept complaining it. My mother hates my father going out freely because he limited her travelling even to her sister's home. My mother also has trust issues with my father. I asked them if they were really willing to live together they said no just like that. Then I asked them to separate because they was no point in living like this. They are indirectly affecting our mental health by bringing their stupid little fights infront of us. I also called for them a family counselor but they said now they are ready to adjust with what life is giving and they dont anybody to intervene in their matters. But their fights are still going to be the same. I really dont know what I can do to make them understand the point that there is no point in living a meaningless life without trust, respect and love. In the end now they blame me for intervening and shouting out all the truths that they hid to speak out Kindly tell me what I can do to help my family out. Any opinions will be respected. It may help us kids if God wills..... I will be really thankful for all the opinions.
I have had divorced parents for my whole life and both of my parents are remarried my mother fights all the time with her husband and they have done counseling too they’ve also tried therapy and it might have kinda helped but if your parents really don’t wanna be with each other that is sometimes the best option my parents used to fight in front of me all the time and I have yelled in between there “arguments” but they always just yell at me then but honestly I think your mom should move out of there or get away from your dad because looking at the situations it might only get worse but again sometimes the best thing to do is divorce if they are I would try to get them to just talk to each other and figure out why they are having these fights and maybe when they do they can work on that or anything including talking to each other would work
@intellectualYard5693 I'm sorry that you and the other kids have to go through this. This has been going on for a very long time and all of you deserve to have better parental role models. I know that this is very upsetting to you and that you wish that you could live in a happy and peaceful environment. I totally understand why you intervened like you did. You are extremely frustrated and overwhelmed with their fighting right now and you want it to stop. It's not your fault that your parents are fighting or you wanting to have a happy and peaceful childhood/young adulthood growing up. I agree with you that life does lack meaning without trust, love and compassion. I know you want to do something about this since it affects your mental health. Your parents won't come to these realizations until they become aware. In the meantime, focusing on your own path of development will be more helpful to you. I'm hoping to see things get better for you.
Thankyou so much.... Will try my level best to focus on my things. I am studying for medicine and wish to be a good doctor. Kindly pray. God heals the poor.
@intellectualYard5693 You are so welcome. I wish you the best on your focus and you studying medicine and becoming a good doctor.
No problem