Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Impact Of Music~

User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary February 3rd, 2021

Art and music are basic human functions. Humankind and art cannot function without one another. We have the burning desire to create, whatever it may be and however tiny or grand. The interaction with sound is unavoidable, either to make it or take pleasure in it. People have always found music significant in their lives, whether for enjoyment in listening, the emotional response, performing, or creating.

The most common way one becomes involved with music is through listening or attending a musical event. Listening at home on a CD player, or in the car, on the computer, or on an iPod can be a very personal and fulfilling experience. Music, as we know, sets a mood and a vibe as we hear it in lounges, bars, parties, or other social events.

Why do you think Music is important?

What is your favourite music to listen to?

Do you have a certain type of genre fixed with the emotions you are feeling? If yes, we would love to hear them!

Thank you for answering! Hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you~ <3

Budding Pop Leaf GIF - BuddingPop Leaf Cute - Discover & Share GIFs

11
February 4th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary

Hiya ashlyn great post!! How gos today? Hope your doing pawsome!

Why do you think Music is important?

Music is amazing it does soooo much. It brings people together, it doesn't recognize borders, its good for your health its 1 of the things every culture has in common.

What is your favourite music to listen to?

I have soo many songs downloaded I can't say I have a favorite, I don't listen to alot of jazz or classical.

Do you have a certain type of genre fixed with the emotions you are feeling? If yes, we would love to hear them!

Not really genre really for me its more about the individual song more than the genre or artist .

Hang tough stay pawsome ur friend 🔥

Shameless plug for my trauma support check in 😁

https://www.7cups.com/forum/TraumaSupport_60/TraumaSupportCheckins_1095/TraumasupportcheckinforWednesdayDecember9andThursdayDecember10Dealingwithtraumathroughmusic_232607/

1 reply
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary OP February 4th, 2021

@Fireskye13

Heyyyaaa!!! Thank you so much~~ I'm doing pawsome indeed :D I hope you are too~~

Yess! That's exactly it! I love how the 'it brings everyone together' part! You put it wonderfully~ <3

Ayyy that's awesome! It's amazing that you like the beauty of all types of music!

Awww, I completely love and respect that! It adds more meaning to it~

Wahaha, we always encourage it!

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 4th, 2021

I think that music is important for lots of different reasons. Music is everything to me, there is a saying that I saw that said I can never be lonely with music, I agree. Music is so important in many different ways I could go on more about it, but I won't etc.... lol.

I like lots of different music, not so much country music really though.

Some songs -

Yukiko Okada - First Date.

Miki Marubra - Stay with me.

Anri - Last summer whisper.

Mariya Takeuchi - Plastic Love.

1 reply
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary OP February 4th, 2021

@MelanieDaniels63

That's a very important saying and I believe that it is infact very true! Music does help us in many different ways~

Those songs sound absolutely lovely and I'll be checking those out <3 Thank you for the amazing suggestions~ :D I can tell that music means a lot to you and I'm glad it does~

1 reply
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 8th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary Thanks and thanks for the comment. Have a great day/night. smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango February 4th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary

Why do you think Music is important? Music allows us to express ourselves when words can't

What is your favourite music to listen to? I'm open to anything but I love pop and indie music

Do you have a certain type of genre fixed with the emotions you are feeling? If yes, we would love to hear them! I've been loving soul and R&B lately

1 reply
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary OP February 4th, 2021

@CheeryMango

That's a unique way of putting it! Indeed it is! :D Music is actual so expressive, way more than words could be.

Ayy! Love the idea of you being open towards listening/exploring different genre! It shows that you accept as well as respect them~

Yesss! I feel like R&B and Soul are definitely something that deserves more attention and I hope you have a wonderful time listening to the genres~ :D <3

load more
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws February 4th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary

Why do you think Music is important? As you mentioned, music can set the mood in any situation. I think music can also be helful in making chores and tasks more fun. Like listening to musc while working out or cleaning up.

What is your favourite music to listen to? I listen to so many! I's say what I listen to mostly is classic rock, pop, and hip hop.

Do you have a certain type of genre fixed with the emotions you are feeling? If yes, we would love to hear them! No necessarily and genre for me so much as it is the song. Some songs are like a time machine. They take me back to a memory or a place in my life. For example, "A Whole New World" (from Aladdin) takes me back to my high school gradutation day.

1 reply
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary OP February 4th, 2021

@PeaceLoveandPaws

Yess!! A song you like can instantly transform the things you consider boring or have no motivation doing, from studying to a chore as you said.

Ayyy! Diving into pop, rock and hip hop is wonderful! They are classic genres which everyone shares their love for!

Awww, that's so sweet! I definitely agree, songs in itself can teleport us to a memory that we cherish or long forgotten. You put it perfectly when you said 'some songs are like time machine!' <3 I'm glad to know that you made sweet memories!

load more
User Profile: mxmes
mxmes February 8th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary

Why do you think Music is important?

Music is important because it has meaning. It's calming, meaningful, helpful, all of the above. It's just awesome in general!

What is your favourite music to listen to?

Slowed + revered songs that depend on my mood.

Do you have a certain type of genre fixed with the emotions you are feeling? If yes, we would love to hear them!

I don't really go by genre I just go by what I like to hear.

Songs:

Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye

I found - Amber Run

In This Shirt - The Irrepressibles

Too Fast - Sonder

All Billie Eilish songs

1 reply
User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary OP February 8th, 2021

Yess!! I agree, 100%! Music actually helps in many ways and can be considered as a sort of healing~ Ohh! I definitely remembered the slowed + revered songs! They always find their way to my YouTube feed :P I love your suggestions! :o (Also love the slipping of 'all Billie Eilish songs' cause same 💅😌)

load more