Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I do

User Profile: hopeforbetter8907
hopeforbetter8907 February 20th, 2021

I had a really tough childhood . My parents always blame me for everything.I had lot of health issues when i was kid so they had lot of fight. Still now my mom days bad things about my appearance.they are saying from the day i am born they lost all their happiness. I really love and care for her what should I do

6
User Profile: vrljo
vrljo February 20th, 2021

It sucks that you're the family scapegoat.

User Profile: lovingCup504
lovingCup504 February 20th, 2021

Much love goes out to you as I know exactly how lonely you may feel. It's hard to cope with family members who don't treat you right or in the ways you need, and it's even harder when you still love them. Don't worry you are heard and you're not alone in this, I am struggling with something similar and the only thing I can tell you is to make sure you put your heart and your self first. Make sure that trying to get them to treat you better doesn't cost you your happiness and self worth. Focus on your goals, forgive yourself and forgive them because as much as we would like it sometimes the people around us don't completely know how to show love in the ways we need, or even at all. So that's why it's important we forgive them too and understand that they're actions and behavior towards you has nothing to do with who you are because you can't control who you are, you were meant to be who you are.. it has to do with things going on inside them, what they believe is true or what they believe it's right or wrong. That is something you can't control, but what can control is the love you give to yourself someone who actually needs it and will accept it. Just remember that it takes time and it gets lonely, but overtime I know you'll build a strong foundation within yourself and see your situation differently. You got this, let me know if you ever need to talk.

User Profile: hopeforbetter8907
hopeforbetter8907 OP February 20th, 2021

Your words made me feel good

User Profile: hopeforbetter8907
hopeforbetter8907 OP February 20th, 2021

Yeah i am willing to talk

User Profile: lovingCup504
lovingCup504 February 20th, 2021

@tamilselvI

okay cool I'm new to this so do you know how to message me?

User Profile: hopeforbetter8907
hopeforbetter8907 OP February 21st, 2021

I am also new to this I don't know how to communicate you Whats your user name in 7 cups If you say it accurately i will try to search for u in listeners

load more
load more
load more
load more