Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You're doing great!

User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 17th, 2022

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing fantastic and enjoying the day! I wanted to create a post just to remind everyone that you are all doing a great job at whatever you may be struggling with right now. I know family relationships can be hard sometimes and I know they can be exhausting, but you are all doing a super duper job and I am so proud of you. From taking care of sick loved ones to dealing with maybe some estranged relationships, you are doing a great job! Don't forget to practice self-care and please don't hesitate to use this post as a place to vent or look for support! We are here for you and you will get through this! 💕

6
User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO February 22nd, 2022

@fruityPond7887

This is beautiful, thank you for all you do here! 💜

User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 OP February 22nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO Aw thank you for your kind words!! 💕

load more
User Profile: Tracey12345
Tracey12345 February 22nd, 2022

I like this motivating post thank you 😊

User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 OP February 25th, 2022

@Tracey12345

You're so welcome! I am happy you were able to find something good out of it! Thanks for reading! 💛

load more
User Profile: galaxybeyond
galaxybeyond March 16th, 2022

I need to see more posts like this!!! Just makes me feel some kind of better while dealing with the crazy things in life.

User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 OP March 17th, 2022

@galaxybeyond Aw I'm happy that it helps! You can do what life throws at you! You got this! 💪

load more