Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

09/16/2025 - 15 years old

User Profile: dantheman15
dantheman15 September 16th, 2025

For people who’s parents hit them, do your parent hit you with full force or do they at least hold back?

18
User Profile: tawbahforever
tawbahforever November 5th, 2025

i can't know i think they held back but sometimes it felt like they didn't

User Profile: faithfulBunny4716
faithfulBunny4716 November 5th, 2025

My parents used to hit me full force. If you need someone to talk feel free, I'll be here to listen 🫂

User Profile: krazyeyes
krazyeyes November 5th, 2025

Well i grew up i n Poland and it was pretty normal, depending on what i did my dad would hit me with hand or with woth belt

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 6th, 2025

@dantheman15

I'm sorry this happened .

My parents would never do this, so I cannot imagine what you are going through 💜

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: Betty230
Betty230 November 6th, 2025

@dantheman15 my dad was a kind man he never hit me instead he was just natural and not forced that just made me love him. My mom she is totally opposite of him. So ik how any mature relationship should be but in present cause of her I've to go through alot but I'm still just here because this whole community feels like home..