Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

09/16/2025 - 15 years old

User Profile: dantheman15
dantheman15 September 16th, 2025

For people who’s parents hit them, do your parent hit you with full force or do they at least hold back?

18
User Profile: brokeypath2025
brokeypath2025 September 19th, 2025

@dantheman15

Ok I won’t lie so the truth is they use full fore they never hold back.

I am talking about my parents though 


User Profile: warmheartedNest4643
warmheartedNest4643 November 4th, 2025

They’re not supposed to hit you at all. Any type of hitting is abuse.

User Profile: warmheartedNest4643
warmheartedNest4643 November 4th, 2025

They’re not supposed to hit you at all. Any type of hitting is abuse.

User Profile: Legend5703
Legend5703 November 5th, 2025

@dantheman15 yes 😭 


User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat November 5th, 2025

@dantheman15 😊💜

I'm really sorry that you have to face this dear...

i know how it feels 😔

Really.. I've got no words... i wish i could hug you RN.. please don't lose your hope.

i can relate to you dear.. 😔 wish everything will be alright.

i feel you to the deepest of you dear..

Wish you see the light soon..

Sending lots of love and blessings 💞

HUGS 🤗

💜💜💜

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy November 5th, 2025

This makes me want to cry.

No kid deserves hitting

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud November 5th, 2025

So sorry you young people are dealing with this. It’s very sad parents don’t realize how they’re perpetuating lasting trauma.

User Profile: sss4ra
sss4ra November 5th, 2025

I am so sorry you have to go through that please feel free to reach out we can talk more about it 💓

User Profile: Cipherschild
Cipherschild November 5th, 2025

She hits me when she's upset or angry if I'm involved in something that made her upset. No holding back unless there's others. She says kids like me won't understand with gentle words.

User Profile: thebatman112
thebatman112 November 5th, 2025

They hold back because I'm bigger than them