He doesn’t love me
My husband doesn’t love me honestly I don’t know if he ever has and before someone comes in the comments about have you talked to him about it yes on multiple occasions I have told him how I feel I have told him I wanted to go to therapy and he just tells me that it’s my friends and family telling me things and the internet and we don’t have any problems and of course he loves me he married me but I’m his last priority he doesn’t talk to me he doesn’t hug me when he gets home I don’t even get a how was your day I don’t get anything but a kiss on the forehead sometimes before he goes to work we don’t go to bed at the same time. We don’t cuddle. We sit on opposite ends of the couch when we watch TV. I thought it was my weight for context I use to weigh 242 pounds I’ve lost over 60 lbs and he can still barely look at me I walk out in lingerie last night. He couldn’t even look up from his phone for more than a second and the only thing he said to me was looks good, babe. I don’t know what to do. Do I stay and hope he falls in love with me one day do I leave? If I leave who know I might find worse I am alone in a house a mile off the beaten path in a town with no stop lights allowed to leave but never left with car seats or money in trapped in my marriage I’m trapped in my house and I just don’t know what to do
@charmingSpruce9373
You are not alone.
Many experience the same thing some people especially men have a hard time expressing how they feel in the way we want them to. It does not mean they do NOT love us it means they feel content so assume we should be too. Far too many things in each marriage to judge from outside.
We cannot change others only ourselves; I was reminded of that when I did individual therapy.
I quit telling my spouse I love u and the little things I did to show I cared and when asked told him "Well I married you all is good right" Then he was all about asking about my day or doing small things for me to show he was on board. Not a fix and results may vary but when I showed I could take him for granted too he responded.
Far too many feel stuck and think leaving fixes it.... it doesn't. Often only creates new issues.
Communication is not talking it is Much bigger. It requires both people really listening and absorbing how the other person is. Too many IMO do not get that until it is almost too late.