Someone to talk to
I've got a lot of family and financial stress at the moment. I'm practically the main care taker of my grandma, who's mental health is declining, and also helping out my step dad who had a stoke 2 years ago
I just need someone to talk to at the moment
@Ooggybooggy
hi there 💙
i really am so sorry to hear you’ve been struggling ): it really does sound so tough, having to take care of your grandmother and step-father. i’m proud of you for feeling comfortable enough to share this with us 💜
i’d like you to know that there *are* people who really care 💙 and who would love to be there for you and listen to you. your never alone and you don’t have to be 💜 we’re here for you.
you can find a listener to speak with here, and you can also seek support in our group chats/through forums. i really hope you find the best support 💙 you deserve care.
please don’t forget to be kind to yourself as well 💜 sending lots of love and best wishes your way!