Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My 3 yo baby brother has neroblastoma and is struggling so much

User Profile: warmheartedsam39
warmheartedsam39 October 9th, 2022

and I (13f) am really struggling too

4
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath October 10th, 2022

@warmheartedsam39 I'm so sorry to hear that :( really hope there's treatment accessible and he gets the support he needs during this difficult time 😔 praying for his good health soon ❤

I understand how difficult it is as a family also to see him struggling at such a young age even, it sucks :(

how's you coping with everything? we here for you oki? glad you here 🤗

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 October 11th, 2022

@warmheartedsam39 I am so sorry that your family is dealing with your younger brother's diagnosis and treatment. I have seen other families walk down that path and it looks to be a very lonely, isolating, and scary time. It must be really hard to watch your little brother struggle, and not be able to do much of anything to help him feel better. How are you and your parents coping? Have you been able to do anything for self-care?

Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing what you are going through with us. This is a safe space, and you can share as much or as little as you want. You are brave and strong and compassionate. Please reach out if you want to talk more.

User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 October 11th, 2022

@warmheartedsam39

So sorry to read this, I wish the treatment is accessible and he gets well very soon. I can understand how difficult it would be for a family to go through this situation. 🤍💐🏵️🌸🌼