Who’s worked in a nursing home?
I worked I a nursing home my shift started at 2:30 ended at maybe 3am I’d work six to seven days no time off and I loved it. But from my experience when you work in that kind of field you pick up certain traits I guess you can call it? I can’t think of the proper terminology, anyways your always waiting for your pager to go off and you RUSH to where you are needed as if it is life or death, that kind of overwhelming anxiety in your gut. I’m sure I’m not the only one who still suffers from it but it’s just affecting how I manage to do things. Is there some sort of cure for it, a way to manage?
@crimsonRaspberries1486 hi 💖 I'm only 24 years old but I am a resident in a old folks nursing home (it's a long story) but without people like you I would not be able to live safely, so from the bottom of my heart Thank you so much for working in one of theese places💖💖 I understand how hard everyone works here, and I can only imagine the anxiety you must feel when the buzzer goes of 🙁 I'm sorry your still struggling from this🙁 it's heartbreaking for me to actually hear how much anxiety and other mental health issues this job causes😥 but eye opening for me to, I need to try to be more independent as much as I can💖 I hope you start to heal and that you will be ok 💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗
@Tinywhisper11
Darling, I just saw your response I hope you are being treated well in there, I grew up in a very cruel home and I learned that I don’t want to do that to others. That my mission is to do better to spread love by working in that nursing home and still keep doing what I’m doing by caring for people, it’s my joy. But I tend to forget the boundaries of taking care of yourself vs taking care of others. In order to take care of others you must take care of yourself and I’m still struggling. Off the record, I miss being a caregiver if you message me we can talk more, I’d love to chat with you! 💛
@crimsonRaspberries1486 your a awsome person 💖💖 it must be incredibly hard working in a nursing home, or being a carer to anyone. Mental health breaks and time for yourself is very important, I hope you will be able to get through this and heal completely💖 i also grew up in a place with bad people, that's one of the reasons I'm here🙁 I am treated like a princess here😁 I'm very lucky, and I have a great relationship with everyone that works here 💖 please look after yourself, do lots of nice things just for you 💖 and remember we are all here for you 💗 hugs you tightly 💖
@Tinywhisper11
my goodness darling, I hope you are healing from that traumatic experience I know I’m trying too. All we can do in this world is try to be decent humans. In this world we should be helping each other and linking arms. I just try to do my part in this world, you are a sweet girl and you deserve to be happy and be treated like a princess darling sending lots of hugs your way you princess 👑
@crimsonRaspberries1486
I have no experience in these things but send you hugs and virtual support❤️❤️🫂🫂🫂 take care of yourself💗