Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Worsening condition

User Profile: orangeTriangle4803
orangeTriangle4803 March 21st, 2022

My father's health is deteriorating quickly. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so scary. Not knowing how long he has left Or how much he will have to suffer. Seeing him scared is so hard . I just wish I had a stronger support system for us both . Most of our family lives far away. This helps to be able to share on here. I'm so thankful to have found it.

2
User Profile: spongebob2021
spongebob2021 March 21st, 2022

@orangeTriangle4803

Have you tried the 7Cups chat rooms for support ?

I am inviting you to the 7Cups Sharing Circle chat room.

User Profile: Sher217
Sher217 March 22nd, 2022

@orangeTriangle4803

Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you and your father are facing this situation. My heart and support go out to you both 💜 Not knowing can be scary and hard to face but there are people here to help support you.

Please feel free to post here, as you need to share or receive support. Please know that you aren't alone and that there are others that are here for you. Please feel free to tag me into posts that you add (or you can simply reply to this post to continue your thread).

Take care until we talk again...

~ Sher