Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Found a better bestfriend than my ex bestfriend!!!!

User Profile: Twizzly
Twizzly September 14th

I call them lucky, and they give me the good side of my ex bestfriend(Shana) vibes, the good side of Shana who's there for me, kind, and appreciates me alot... Lucky does the stuff good side of shana does, and that's what makes me appreciate lucky alot, because I thought I would've never found a bestfriend as kind as the good side of shana again.

7
User Profile: SkilledChatter
SkilledChatter September 14th

@Twizzly that's so nice

3 replies
User Profile: Twizzly
Twizzly OP September 15th

@SkilledChatter skillie skeleton, I just wanna let u know that lucky came here yesterday and talking with apple and me, you missed the opportunity to meet and greet them, lolz XP. I probably should plan another arrival 

2 replies
User Profile: SkilledChatter
SkilledChatter September 15th

@Twizzly pls lemme know, acc mom took my laptop and was veyr angry

1 reply
User Profile: Twizzly
Twizzly OP September 15th

@SkilledChatter okay!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 September 14th

Aww, I’m glad you found someone who gives you that kind of comfort again. That’s really nice

User Profile: Tigerishere
Tigerishere September 15th

Hi

User Profile: emotionalPrune8393
emotionalPrune8393 September 16th

I'm so happy for you!!🤍you deserve the bestttt twizzzz!!<3