Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hope sombody reaches out

User Profile: yellowEyes6696
yellowEyes6696 February 25th

Hey. I’m 30, shy, and pretty introverted.

I don’t really have friends right now and I’ve been hurt before, so it’s not easy for me to reach out. But I’m hoping to find someone who’d like to talk and maybe become friends.

If you’re kind, patient, and also looking for a genuine connection, feel free to message me.

9
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 25th

@yellowEyes6696

Welcome to 7 Cups.

Other than with listeners. There is no messaging system on this forum. Everything is out in the open BUT don't worry we do not judge 🤗


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 25th

@yellowEyes6696

Welcome to seven cups 🩷🤗

Nice to meet you!

i-love-you-love-you.gif

7 replies
User Profile: yellowEyes6696
yellowEyes6696 OP February 25th

@Amanda84
thanks for the hug amanda

6 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 25th

@yellowEyes6696

A pleasure 🩷🤗

5 replies
User Profile: yellowEyes6696
yellowEyes6696 OP February 25th

@Amanda84
may i ask is it weird im 30 and dont have friends i feel weird about it

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 February 25th

@yellowEyes6696

It's not weird at all 🩷

You are shy and find it a little harder but it's not a reflection on you 🩷

1 reply
User Profile: yellowEyes6696
yellowEyes6696 OP February 25th

@Amanda84
thanks and yes im a bit shy its easy for to talk to poeple liekthis but in real life i shut shut down you know

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 25th

@yellowEyes6696

Not weird, I am 61 and have just 2 friends that I text once a month, maybe.

I don't even talk to my neighbors that have lived near me for more than 25 years.

1 reply
User Profile: yellowEyes6696
yellowEyes6696 OP February 25th

@QuietByNature
thanks for being nice 


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more