Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii I'm 17 years old teenager and I want to make real friends

User Profile: gentleNest22
gentleNest22 May 26th

9
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 26th

@gentleNest22

Welcome 🤗 💚 

I hope you find many friends your age here!

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 26th

@Amanda84

❤️

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 26th

@gentleNest22 Welcome! 💗 I hope you have a lovely time here 🍀 and make lots of friends along the way 🥰 You're not alone, and you truly matter 💜 Sending loads of love your way 🐾💕

hug.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 26th

@fossilfellow

💛

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 26th

@Amanda84

❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: aslockby
aslockby May 27th

Hi :)

Hiii wanna talk?

User Profile: AngelFox2
AngelFox2 May 30th

Hello :3

Hello. I am also 17. Feel free to chat anytime. I'm available most of the day.