Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need to expand my world. Mind sharing yours with me for a while?

User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 March 8th, 2025

If you like any of the following ; dumb jokes, trying to find real lessons and beauty in the world to cope, deeply, philosophical conversations about the nature of literally everything in existence, exchanging chill vibes, hmu plz and ty.


Also I'm awkward AF IRL with new people, hence I am here lol.

10
User Profile: Starlit263
Starlit263 March 8th, 2025

@enigmaticpanda03374

Hey :) I'm also a little awkward around people in real life

I also do like thinking about complex ideas, and I was once really interested in philosophy (now I still kinda read up on it from time to time). I just overthink a lot and my brain is always running, so this kinda gives me something to think about when my brain wants to go out of control and think non stop again. 

User Profile: frankLion4091
frankLion4091 March 8th, 2025

Hey, I'm a fairly odd person always looking for hidden or deeper meanings and trying to find the wonder of it all while wondering about it all. Id enjoy hearing back from you.

1 reply
User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 OP March 23rd, 2025

Thanks for the kind message! Sorry about taking so long to reply. Haven't been using this app for awhile, but glad I checked my messages. Anyway, feel free to hmu anytime. :)

load more
User Profile: CowardlyLion17
CowardlyLion17 March 9th, 2025

hey… i feel like we could be friends, i think we’d click :p

1 reply
User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 OP March 23rd, 2025

Sorry about the late reply and thanks for the really nice message! Hmu anytime. :p

load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 March 9th, 2025

Okay with the philosophy, I’m there.

1 reply
User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 OP March 23rd, 2025

That's great to hear. Sorry about the late reply, hmu anytime if you wanna chat. :)

load more
User Profile: Sourpatch123
Sourpatch123 March 13th, 2025

Hii 👋

I think we'd get along I also really enjoy having deep conversations and making dumb jokes. I am new to this app and I'm hoping to find some friends.

1 reply
User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 OP March 23rd, 2025

Awesome! Thanks for the kind message and Hmu anytime sorry about the late reply! Lol 🤦😆

load more
User Profile: enigmaticpanda03374
enigmaticpanda03374 OP March 23rd, 2025

Wow didn't expect any feedback.😆 and sorry about the late reply. And thank you everyone, I'll be replying individually too so please be patient if it takes me a minute to get back to you. Thanks for being so nice! ❤️