Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for friends...Dont want support...just someone who i and them can be there for each other...

User Profile: Enjae
Enjae November 25th, 2025

Hi...i am not good with captions...i am sorry...i am 31 years old female...going through a seperation( divorce) ...out of an extremy abusive marriage and childhood.... Dealing with N numer of emotions.. I am not ranting most of the times...try to keep myself occupied mostly...but its still difficult times.. id like to be a part of someones sorrow and they can be a little bit part of mine...feeling lonely doesnt come very palatable..specially when u r 30 plus...But its not something i am ashamed of...also its not something i am proud of...#difficulttimesmakebeautifulbonds.

#findmeplease

12
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 25th, 2025

@Enjae

Welcome to seven cups 💜 🥰 

have-a-nice-day.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 November 25th, 2025

@Enjae

Hi enjae,
I fully understand about being a bit older and reaching out because you are lonely.
Sorry that you are going through marital issues. There is a loneliness group going on and I have asked a Mod to reach out to you, to see if you wanted to join.
It's brave of you to finally reach out for support, I tool a look at your profile and see that you have been a member for a number of years.

User Profile: tidyPeach6724
tidyPeach6724 December 20th, 2025

Hello Enjae I'am Here For You My Friend If You Ever Need Someone To Talk to.I'am Going Through A Ruff Time As Well I'am In The Process Of Breaking Up With My Narcissistic, Cheating, Lying,Toxic Boyfriend Of 10 Years and I do Have A Small Circle Of Friends.Merry Christmas To You And God Bless You Always.

User Profile: IamSkyBlueAakash
IamSkyBlueAakash December 20th, 2025

@Enjae Hi Enjae, feel free to talk to our community. We have a lot of pure souls here.