Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for online friends & someone to talk to :)

User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 July 28th, 2025

Heyy there! :)

If you want to talk to someone about specific topics, need someone to Deeptalk with, or just someone to share a silly laugh and yap with, I‘d like to be your friend! :D

I‘m new here on 7 Cups and look for people to chat with and online-friends. We‘re gonna be able to talk about anything & get to know each other.

If you’re interested, let me know! 💚

24
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 28th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000

Welcome to seven cups 💜💕

You will find alot of people to chat with her 💜🥰

User Profile: Liberty00
Liberty00 July 28th, 2025

I am interested :)

2 replies
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

That’s great! :D

User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

You can dm me, if you want to (I don’t know how to dm you, that’s why :,D)

load more
User Profile: modestJet2224
modestJet2224 July 28th, 2025

I’d love to be your friend! I don’t think you can dm people if you’re not a listener, but I’ll see you around in the forum and in group chats!

2 replies
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

Oh alr! Do you know how to become a listener? :0 🤔

1 reply
User Profile: modestJet2224
modestJet2224 July 30th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 I think it might be a bit complicated to become a listener, but one thing we could do to chat is set up forum posts for just us to talk. This happens a lot in the community Pen Pals, which I'd recommend joining if you're interesting in something similar to dms.

load more
load more
July 28th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 Aww hey heyy! (✿>‿<)っ💌

~ I’d absolutely love to be friends with you! 🥹💚 Whether it’s deep talks that make our hearts go “whoa,” silly giggles that turn into full-blown laughter, or just comfy little chats about life,  count me in!
7 replies
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

Yay! :>

Love your aura already hehe

(How can we chat tho? :0)

6 replies
July 28th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 Aww hehe thank you!! That’s so sweet of you 🥹💖

I already feel a lovely vibe from you too~ ✨

(And hmm good question! Maybe we can keep chatting here for now? Or if there’s another way that works better for you, let me know! 👀💌)

5 replies
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

Someone under this post commented, you can only chat when you’re a listener.. Do you know where or how it’s possible to become one? :0🤔

4 replies
July 28th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 I see sometimes when I'm speaking with a listener it ask you to become one. Maybe if you try to click that link it will lead you to the right direction ❤️

3 replies
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

Alright! I‘ll see then, maybe I am gonna become one… :D

2 replies
July 28th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 Would love to know! 

1 reply
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 28th, 2025

I‘m gonna update you! :]

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: anonimowo098
anonimowo098 July 28th, 2025

User Profile: anonimowo098
anonimowo098 July 28th, 2025

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 29th, 2025

@MarvelousHippie3000 Welcome 💫🤍 I hope you have a great time here 🍀 Sending lots of love to you! 🐾❤️

User Profile: CloudBerryPie
CloudBerryPie July 30th, 2025

Can I be your friend?

1 reply
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 31st, 2025

Yes of course, I‘d be glad!! :D

load more
User Profile: Katseyecoded
Katseyecoded July 31st, 2025

Hii I wanna be friends idk chat with people outside of threads though but if you find a way I’d love to :3

1 reply
User Profile: MarvelousHippie3000
MarvelousHippie3000 OP July 31st, 2025

Sure :D

I‘m gonna look if I can become a listener, I really want to, and then we‘ll see :)

load more
User Profile: Katseyecoded
Katseyecoded July 31st, 2025

Hii I wanna be friends idk chat with people outside of threads though but if you find a way I’d love to :3