Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

They say a good woman will get a good man

User Profile: TalkToMe5656
TalkToMe5656 May 25th

I repeatedly expressed my love for a few good ones but I was rejected. Then came a man who said he loved me but it turned out that they were all not good. Does that mean I'm not good?

I started to stop

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree May 25th

Hello @TalkToMe5656.

It took me about 13 trys to find the right ✅️ person for me.

I've heard sometimes it take 20 or more times..

The answer to your question is you are good enough...🌟

User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 May 25th

@TalkToMe5656

Do not take these type sayings as truth. 

The fact someone less than good does not reflect on you. 

we cannot judge a person good or bad until we know them well. 

some who seemed good may not be and those who we doubt may be very good.