Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why do I feel like my bestie isn't my bestie anymore?

User Profile: thehelpingqueen
thehelpingqueen September 14th

So my bestie of 4 years met a guy online less than a year ago. And now everytime we try to talk she is like "guess what ____ said!!" "Bro,_____ hasn't answered me yet and I texting him half an hour ago" "Omg gurl ____ said he wanted to call!!"

Like I miss my bestie, and ever since I started getting "cry attacks" ( if there is such a thing) I have js wanted someone to talk to, someone who listens, gives the best hugs and all in all, a friend who doesn't judge.

Is that too much to ask for?

3
User Profile: Ednamius
Ednamius September 14th

@thehelpingqueen that's horrible to go through...and no,you're not asking for too much,you deserve to have a friend,someone who listens to you without judging and hugs you. That's the bare minimum to ask for.  ):


and hearing your long-time bestie talk about a boy all the time is indeed unpleasant...crying about it and having "crying attacks" is human and super okay of you. it's healthy to do so and let it out,you're going through hard times /:

what are you planning to do now? 
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction September 14th

@thehelpingqueen I'm so sorry. Unfortunately this happens. It's happened with some of my friends as well. It sucks, but don't give up. I know it's hard, yet give em some time and space. If they care they will respond eventually.  You've done nothing wrong.