Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what are you favorite things about your bestfriends?

User Profile: gracie18heretohelp
gracie18heretohelp August 10th, 2025

mine is them loving me and accepting me for who i am despite my flaws and mistakes!

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 11th, 2025

@gracie18heretohelp

Mine is being  able to laugh.

Being honest.

No judgement.

No pretence.

Just being me.

Loyalty.

Trust.

People to share the ups and downs with 💕💜

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 August 11th, 2025

@gracie18heretohelp

 my best friend tells it to me like it is and I appreciate that. If I’m in a bind, she’s there instantly. Her and I finish each others sentences and LAUGH till we cry. ❤️❤️

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 11th, 2025

@gracie18heretohelp

For the two BF that I have ☺️

That they see me and are there for me when needed.

Listen without judgement, never criticize

Give sound advice