Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween competition 2023. Who will be crowned halloween champion?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 6th, 2023

Ok so all you have to do is fill in the missing words. The person with the most creative, clever answers will be crowned king/queen of Halloween 2023🎃🎃 ok ready....

1) I think my parrot is _______

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to _______ the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me ________

4) I was so shocked, when I ______

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger ________ than you

goodluck ❤❤


120
User Profile: Neverlings64
Neverlings64 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is plotting with the cat to overthrow me and usurp rule over the house   

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to ally against my pets with the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me an interesting story to tell, by stealing all of my sweets, and then running away... into a lampost     

4) I was so shocked, when I was electrocuted by a wire while trying to get into a farmer's field (that one actually happened lol)   

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger high score in Tetris than you

User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@Neverlings64 this is funny


User Profile: Neverlings64
Neverlings64 October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Neverlings64 haha! Why were you trying to get into the farmers field😂😂😂😂😂were you going cow tipping😂😂😂 electroucted haha! That's unlucky😂😂😂😂😂 I'm laughing with you not at you😂😂😂 honestly😂😂 and runs into a lampost, classic answers 😂😂😂

User Profile: Neverlings64
Neverlings64 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

So I misspoke, I wasn't trying to get into a field I was trying to get out of one.

Okay so what happened is that there are woods near my house, which is very long, but also not very wide, and also it's grown up along a valley. So as you keep going, the path just gives way to to walking through brambles and nettles and streams and stuff. So I had made it a mission to get to the end of it, and then as I was going along, there was a clearing among the trees where I could see into a field, and I thought to myself that once I'd made it to the end, I would walk through the fields back to this point, and look triumphantly back into the woods. And so I did get through all the trees, and climbed my way out into a field, and then walked back to that point, looking all triumphant, with my big coat billowing in the wind, and the cloudy sky looking super moody and dramatic behind me. And then I stepped over the wire to get back into the woods. And it was at that point, when the wire was inbetween my legs, that I realised it was electric. And unfortunately I couldn't think of how to get away, because every few seconds it would shock me, and frazzle my brain again. I finally got out by falling over and crawling away. Unfortunately I fell back into the field, and then had to roll myself across the ground to make sure I got under the wire. It somewhat put a damper on my triumphant mood, but it is really really funny. Overall, it was short term pain for the long term gain of being able to tell this story forevermore                       

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Neverlings64 haha! 😂😂😂😂 adds 10 extra points to your score 😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂so unfortunate😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Neverlings64
Neverlings64 October 7th, 2023

How many points did I get overall? Also how many points is the maximum?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Neverlings64 points are limitless although I can't tell anyone the points. The winner will be crowned under the forum thread titled halloween competition results 2023 ❤ good luck ❤ on Friday the 13

load more
User Profile: Neverlings64
Neverlings64 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

(I can't figure out how to reply to your last comment, so I'll reply to this one)

Thank for telling me! And also Friday the thirteenth is very fitting. Hopefully I won't get too unlucky  

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11  man this is fun...here we go, my take on this 

1) I think my parrot is dope.

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to jump scare  the neighbour.

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me a hat made out of foil paper.

4) I was so shocked, when I was crowned the QUEEN of halloween 2023 .

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger nose than you.

(cuz i am a witch 😌)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749 a bigger nose haha!😂😂😂😂😂😂 and the rest of the answers😂😂😂😂😂well at least you tried😂😂😂

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749

😅

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @ValleyRoss @Hawaii968 @OnlyDarkness @TheGeraldExperiance @Parker64 @Justmiles @Violetverretas @recliningfate @Samar19 @siove @ArtemisStormWolf 

User Profile: MakunaHatata
MakunaHatata December 5th, 2023

Awwee I just saw this :( lol

looks like everyone had fun though:)

creative post glad everyone could be a part of it 💀🎃👻

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @floatingdandelion @Irongod1 @goldenPear3098 @fristo

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @Patienceimpatients @Optimisticempath @xXReddMysticXx @Teenytinyturtle @GoldenRuleG @SpacedOutSun @Micheal205 @OliveStrings4899 @AnnaSilverberg

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

1) a Skinwalker. It died a week ago and I buried it. But yesterday it tapped on the window at night and wanted to be let in. I know it's my same parrot as it had a unique blue streak on its wing. Now it's staring at me strangely all the time. It used to talk not anymore. Last night I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door and the knob turned as if someone was trying to open it.

There was no one in the house except me and my parrot. Help! I'm scared to sleep tonight.

(PS: this was based off an actual incident reported on YouTube, only with a dog instead of a parrot)


2) I just had to ''report' the neighbour. I felt he was being extremely creepy. He was always watching on his porch whenever I left home. I feel his eyes following me. He would give a creepy hello. I meet him at the most inopportune moments. Sometimes outside my workplace, sometimes in the supermarket, sometimes outside my window peering in rather sinisterly. Our house's security camera showed him turning up at our door and trying to open it in the dead of the night at 2am . He was grinning unnaturally and muttering something.


3. a wedgie!!?# Just wth. I was wearing a Zombie Superman costume to a close friend's Halloween party and this guy I never met before passed by and did it. The creepy thing? After asking everyone about it nobody knew him or had seen him before until the party. There were maybe a hundred people at the party and I knew all of them. So who is this person and how did he get in?


4. opened my eyes in the darkness, and in the street light's glow from outside the window, saw a solid dark shadow being sitting there next to the bed on a stool and staring at me - it's eyes shining red. I jumped up and switched on the light there was nothing. I would have thought it sleep paralysis except there was no paralysis involved... I just directly got up with no constriction of senses. So what did I see? Notably this was a new house that we had moved into just a week before. I never saw it afterwards but I also made sure to never leave the stool near the bed.

(This was a real incident that happened to me. Scared the heck out of me. Those red eyes stayed in my mind for days and I couldn't sleep well for a week)


5) 'head'. This means I'm smarter. Two years later. Ah why is my head so BIG?! It's so ugly. Five years later. It feels so heavy... I also have started hallucinating. I hear a voice talking in my head. Sometimes I have blackouts too. Another two years later. Admitted in the hospital. Turns out I was not hallucinating. It was my congenital twin who was swallowed by me during pregnancy. However, something triggered it and his brain started growing beside mine within my skull. What I was hearing was his voice. The blackouts were from him taking control of my body. They are going to do a surgery on me and remove his brain... But how will they know which is mine and which is his?




User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

Sorry I went on an extra creepy trail here... Just putting myself in the Halloween mood 😜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@electricPeace6276 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱wtf! You should be a horror writer😂😂 and those eyes maybe it was the start of your twin coming out. That sounds supe r creepy. You might be the real life Jekyll and hyde😱😱 wow, I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes😂😂 bless you ❤ but one good thing you scored really high 😁

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Lol... 😂😂😂 Thanks a lot!!! I'm actually a content writer by profession, so I guess that helps 😉 But yes the eyes were nightmare inducing... Possibly there was something really haunting that house. It was a very old large four story home that the owners divided into tiny apartments and rented out. At that time I was in a tough situation and was forced to stay there for a while till I found a more comfortable place. To this day I never know whether the stool as actually placed that close to me an facing me... Because I feel like it was more in the center before I went to bed... Either way I'm not leaving any chairs or stools facing me when going to bed anymore. Don't want a nightmare silhouetted in the moonlight or street light....😓 Unfortunately I'm sorta a magnet for these unusual things since childhood... Not the most pleasant experience. Anyway let's not hope there's a twin too 😰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@electricPeace6276 hugggggs you ❤❤❤

User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

Thanks and 🤗 same to you

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 8th, 2023

Oh my goodness, so creepy, so unsettling... uncomfy! I love it. 😈😋😊

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@grimsmark8 charlie I hope your keeping score. Cause I've forgotten already 😕😂😂😂

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I will help you, I have extra fingers, you can take some from me 😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @floatingdandelion

User Profile: floatingdandelion
floatingdandelion October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is a spy relaying my jokes to tiny🤔 yeah that Dasher and Dancer joke it came from me

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to frown and then smile to the neighbour leaving them confused

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me a 12digit lottery lucky numbers😋

4) I was so shocked, when I realized it's Monday again 😫

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger... nah you got bigger *** than me😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@floatingdandelion you did not even understand the joke 😂😂 admit it😂😂😂and yeah I definitely gotta a bigger one 😂😂😂😂 the rest of the answers were pretty lame in sorry but you did not score many points😞 I did not raise you very well😂😂😂😂 haha! Only joking you have some points😁❤

User Profile: floatingdandelion
floatingdandelion October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

tinyyyy where are you??😔

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@floatingdandelion I'm here sweetie ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg October 8th, 2023
@Tinywhisper11

1) I think my parrot is trying to sing the song "The lions sleep tonight" and it's absolutely spot on.

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to make a huge pear pie filled with glitter that is definitely going to be giving joy to the neighbor.

3) I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me a big bag filled with Monopoly money and now I'm totally going to be rich.

4) I was so shocked, when I noticed that someone had glued shoes to my ceiling. 

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger USB stick than you.

😂 Well, this was fun! 😂
✨💙✨
✨ 
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I think we should split the monopoly money😂😂😂 glitter in the pie?? 😮 are you gonna poison your neighbour😮😮😮😮

User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg October 12th, 2023
@Tinywhisper11

😍 I say we split it! 😍
50-50! 
😂 Well it's edible glitter, so she'll be fine 
😂
✨💙
✨
✨ 
load more
load more
User Profile: Love220
Love220 October 8th, 2023

@tiny

1) I think my parrot is _an accordion

2) I couldn't help it! I just had to _fall in love with the neighbour

3) I just went trick or treating,and some creepy guy gave me _a chance

4) I was so shocked, when I discovered I have a lover

5) Yeah! Well I got a bigger _heart than you


Hope this counts as creative lol


Thanks tiny for this joyful task!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Samar19 awwww! Rubbish answers😂😂😂😂😂 but for halloween I'm gonna get you a bf ❤❤

load more
User Profile: teenytinyturtle
teenytinyturtle October 8th, 2023

I think my parrot is.... "I think my parrot is" Polly, stop echoing me!


I couldn't help it! I just had to go horseriding with the neighbour, because horses go neighhh and I'm mentally stable - horses live in stables.


I just went trick or treating, and some creepy guy gave me.... I can't remember. Ohhh wait, he gave me concussion.... I think.


I was so shocked when I touched the electric fence :0 I never knew they shocked you!


Yeah, well I got a bigger resident spider than you.



@tinywhisper11

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you can keep your big spider😱😱😱😱😱 well done teeny ❤ great answers 😂😂

load more