Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you dress up as for halloween if your fairy ghostmother granted you the wish of getting you the perfect costume?

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 October 2nd, 2024

Hey everyone, got my pc fan replaced, so should be able to use the pc again 😊 Now onto the game

🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻🎃🍁👻

Your spooky fairy ghostmother just appeared, ready to grant you a halloween costume of your choice! What will you be dressing as?

@tinywhisper11 @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

23
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 2nd, 2024

@sadcat13

Yayy for being back on your pc!🤗

Ooh that's a fun question, I'm thinking!🤔

Any suggestions?😭

@dtanushree wanna twin with me wearing pumpkin costumes, buddy?😛 

halloween-kids.gif

How about you, Cat?🎃

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that´s so cuuuuute 😊 I think i would ask for a super cool gothic costume. All the elaborate accessories and fancy dress pieces 😮

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2024

@sadcat13

Hehe thank youu, Cat and wow, I dunno why it made me think of "Wednesday" (Adam's family, yes also the Jenna Ortega starring series on netflix) hehe but oooof a gothic look appears quite cool in my imagination!🤩

2022-netflix-show.gif

load more
User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree October 2nd, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lol Buddy, sureeee!!! Hahaha just imagining it and it's so funny lol 😂😂

Perfect way to look weirdly spooky on Halloween 🎃 👻 👻 

Le us 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭

dance-halloween.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 6th, 2024

@dtanushree

😂🤣😂 yesss we are gonna dance as well exactly like this gif lolol!😭😂😭 (I do wonder if people are gonna get scared or they may get their laughter-dose by seeing us lol, either way, a win-win I guess 😛)

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree October 7th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😂 We look zazzy in that outfit😎🥸🎃 

sheldon-cooper-zazzy.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker October 2nd, 2024

I would choose to dress up as batman, or something winged, like black angle

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 2nd, 2024

@BlackBlueWhite every party needs a hero 😊

User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker October 2nd, 2024

Aww thanks, but I was thinking of wearing a mask instead of being a hero.

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 2nd, 2024

@BlackBlueWhite well, in that case, enjoy the halloween party 😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 October 2nd, 2024

@sadcat13

ooh fun post! for me just off the top of my head something mythical like a satyr so i can wear those awesome-looking hoove boots!

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 2nd, 2024

@Heather225 that´s such a cool idea 😮

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@sadcat13 last year I dressed as Winnie the pooh😁 but I got arrested🙁 they said going around in a red t-shirt and nothing else is indecent exposure or something🙁🙁🙁

So this year I'm gonna be a ghost bee😁 I'm sure no-one will mind me dressing up as a boo bee😁

User Profile: dtanushree
dtanushree October 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Omg that's hilarious 😆😆 Just make sure your creativity stays within the “acceptable costume” guidelines this year 😂😂 you don’t want to get stung 🐝 by the law again!


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@dtanushree 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ok I'll try my best ❤❤❤

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I laughed so hard reading this, hope this year's costume will go better 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2024

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I hope so too ❤😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: tokkittalgi
tokkittalgi October 3rd, 2024

@sadcat13 probably some sort of really pretty witch getup,, with a flowy skirt, for sure. ready for my bubble bubble toil and trouble era <3 

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 3rd, 2024

@tokkittalgi I'm sure you will be magical 😊

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 4th, 2024

@sadcat13 a vampire maybe also with a cape that actually helps me fly :D

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 OP October 4th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora will make sure to get you some *** good Halloween drinks and desserts 😊

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 7th, 2024

@sadcat13 haha xD cool 

load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 6th, 2024

@sadcat13 Victor Van Dort maybe

emily-corpsebride.gif