Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6187

Yes, extremely. 😢 I feel way too easily. Lol. 

Do you like ice cold water? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 12th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes.

Do you like wine?

load more

Depends on the flavor. 

Do you like cherries? 🍒 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

No.

Do you like watermelon? 🍉

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 13th

Yes

Do you like marshmallows ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

@Diinnaa

No.

Have you ever played with bay blades?

load more

Those little round circle toy thingies for kids that spin? If so, no. I don't play with them, but I have bought them for my son years ago. 

Do you like Pokémon cards? 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes. ( I think I still have them, but idk how to play tho )

Do you know white peacock exists?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

Did*

load more
load more

No. 

Do you cookie dough icecream? 

I never tried

Do you like croutons in your soup?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Have you ever watched a Ghibli movie?

load more

No. I like croutons on my salad and crackers crunched up in my soup and dip the baguette in it. 😋  

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

Have you ever watched a Ghibli movie?

No, not sure

Would you like to visit South Korea?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 13th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Do you like BTS?

load more

Yes

Have you watched The Jurassic Park?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 13th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Would you like to go to New York?

load more