Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6180

Yes

Do you brush twice a day?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

Yes.

Have you ever grown a fruit?

No

Are you tall?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

No. above average.

Have you ever lied about your insecurities?

load more

No

Have you ever fallen out of love?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

Yes, I guess.

Do you overthink a lot at times?

load more

Yes, definitely. 

Did you do anything productive today? 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@YourCaringConfidant same.

Yes.

Do you use Spotify?

load more

No.

Do you like the color brown? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like the colour pink?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

Yes.

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

No.

Have you ever seen a gorilla irl?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@YourCaringConfidant

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

No.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

No.

Have you ever caught a big fish on a fishing rod?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@Amanda84

No, never been fishing.

Have you flown a kite?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

Yes, but i don't really know how to flow it.

Do you enjoy board games?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

Yes 

Do you ever win?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

Yes.

Have you ever seen sakura/ cherry blossom trees?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

Not in real life, but they look absolutely beautiful 🥰 

Apple or pear?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84 Same, they do 💗🥰

Pear. ( I just had one couple hours ago )

Hoodie cap or normal cap?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amansa84

what I ate was guava not pear* ð¥²

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Normal

France or Spain?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Spain.

Saving or investing?

load more

Investing

Simple or compound interest?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Simple.

Party or weekend away?

@Amanda84 girl, why are we playing this or that in yes or no 😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

I got soo confused 😭😭😭😂😂

@fossilfellow it's Amanda, she loves causing confusion 😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

I live for it 😂😂😂💛

@Amanda84 I testify 😂☑️

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

😂😂😂💛

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84 😁😁💗

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

My bad 😂 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

That's my fault, I corrupted everyone 😂😂😂😂

Do you like lettuce?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Amanda84

Yes.

load more
load more
load more
load more

No

Are you supporting Spain?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Yesish but more neutral.

Are you a good story teller?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

Nope.

Have you ever seen a snake dancing at flute?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

No, I'd be scared if I did 😂😂😂😂

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84 I think I have, it's super cool 💗😁😁

load more

@fossilfellow yes !

load more
load more
load more