Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6182

No

Do you stand up against wrong even when you're the only one to do so?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@trueconfidant123

Yes, absolutely ❤️

Do you believe good hearts hurt more?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 17th

@Amanda84

Yes

Would like to live centuries like the ages of the vampires is ?

No

Have you watched Backrooms?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@trueconfidant123

Yes 

You?

load more

No

Are you an impulsive shopper?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you like toy story franchise?

load more

Yes but I haven't watched it all

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 17th

Yes.

Have you ever won a lottery?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@fossilfellow

No 

Do you like skewers?

load more

Yes

Do you bite your nails? 

No

Do you ever wear press ons?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Do you like getting your hair done?

load more

If I did, I would like it. But I don't.  Lol. 

Do you know how to hula hoop? 

No

Do you like Charlie Puth's music?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 17th

@trueconfidant123

Yes 

Can you juggle?

load more