A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84
Yes, I can use chopsticks 🍜 \( ˊ ᵕ ˋ )/
Do you like ketchup? 🥫(*•؎ •*)

Absolutely!
Do you use tartar sauce on your fish and chips?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, do you like seafood & fish?
@mlwhit83
yes
have you like fried eggs on toast?
Yesssss hehe
Have you tried a weighted blanket?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes!!!! One of my favorite blankets ever!
Do you prefer one on one friend time or hanging out with a group?
Both tbh, but I’m an ambivert.
Do you like acai bowls?
Yes.
Do you rather summer or winter vacations?
@beautifulblossom
Winter ❄️ vacations for sure.
Do you like snow?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you heard of the Irish rappers kneecap?
@braindamag3
Yes, in fact, I love them 😊
Do you like rap?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like instant noodles? 🍜

@VictoriaLove7
No - I gotta watch the sodium content.
Do you like ramen?
@braindamag3
Yes
I love ramen 🍜 😋

Do you like garlic bread?

@VictoriaLove7
yes
can you make fresh pasta?
@braindamag3
Yes, if I look at the recipe to make it 🍝 😁
@VictoriaLove7
LOL. I follow recipes but have only been successful with banana bread ☺️🤗
Yes, I love garlic bread
Do you like to go fishing?
@eyeofthetigerrr
yes i like to go fishing. Looking through a glass eye.? 😬 question was answered above 😃😊
do you like to watch Salmon run upstream?
@braindamag3
No 😁
Have you ever swam in a waterfall?
@Amanda84
Yusss (Yes 😁), nearby the waterfall.
Have you ever taken a picture with a dolphin 🐬?
@VictoriaLove7
Yes 🥰
Have you ever photo bombed someone else's photo?
@Amanda84
Yes - this was my mission at my kids wedding 😁
Have you ever tried Jambalaya?
Yes
Would you ever want to be famous?
@MaxMakingPeace
No, but I would like to do great things such as, writing a book and if I become famous because of that, that's alright. 😁
Have you ever ride in a hot air balloon 🎈?
@VictoriaLove7
Yes I have and it was awesome 😁
Have you been to Thailand?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever tried skydiving?
@braindamag3
Yes 🥰
Have you ever gone mountain bike riding?
No.
Have you ever watched Gumby????? <3
No
Question? <3
@7Bear7
Have you ever sneezed on the inside of your shirt but been in public and couldn't do anything about it?
No, but i had to sniffle my way through work for awhile today after sneezing lol
Have you ever tried wasabi?
@jesusredeemedme2425
yes - love wasabi
do you like Ferris wheels?
@braindamag3
Yes
Do you like potato wedges? 🥔
@VictoriaLove7
No - I prefer fries
have you ever attempted to make sourdough bread?
@braindamag3
No, can't stomach it 😂
Have you ever tried bubble and squeak?
@Amanda84
No - have no clue what that is?
Have you ever tried Poke?
@braindamag3
It's cabbage, 🥬 Spuds and Irish sausages.
Ha, what's Poke, interesting name!
Do you like spicy foods?
@Amanda
YES love spicy foods. Poke, Asian dish consisting of rice and raw tuna
Are you afraid of the dark?
@braindamag3
No.
Are you afraid of monsters in the closet (or under the bed)?
@DancingSongbird579
no
have you made s’mores and like them?
No
Have you every sat under a waterfall ?
No
Have you ever faced a bull and tried dodging it by waving a red cloth ?
@fossilfellow
Yes, but the bull was braver 😂
Have you ever shared a sheep?
Lol 😁
No, have you ever eat snow?
@fossilfellow
Yes 😂
Have you ever gone down a hill on a sleigh?
Yes
Have you ever caught a fish usin fishing rod?
@fossilfellow
Yes and the hook went through my nose 😂
Have you ever skimmed stones over a river?