A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
No..
Do you like kareoke?
@fossilfellow
No
Do you like to watch Sci-fi?
@braindamag3
Yes
Have you seen star blazers?
@7Bear7
no
Have you ever lived in a home that had shag carpeting?
@braindamag3
Maybe? Depends on how long it has to be to qualify but probably not.
Have you eaten chicken today?
I… dont THINK so??? I had a burrito but idk what meat it was lol
Do you like bears? ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425
I love them, bears are so cute, fluffy, strong, independent, fluffy, scary, cool, and fluffy. I used to growl as a infant so have had the nickname bear almost my whole life. So yeah I love my namesake!
Do you like bears? Lol
Not super much. Babies are cute but I’ve never been into bears.
Do you like bees more than ladybugs?
@jesusredeemedme2425
I personally enjoy ladybugs much more.
Do you like jumping spiders more than hunting spiders?
Yes!!!! They’re so cute! <3
Have you ever seen Lucas???? <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
dis you go to collage?
Yep.
Did you ever play tennis?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever joined a Chess Club?
No.
Did you ever try acting?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever managed a team of employees for work?
No.
Have you ever tried sparkling water?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No
Have you ever mixed every soda from a soda machine to drink?
@7Bear7
Yes 😁
Do you like spicy 🔥 foods?
@Amanda84
No? I can handle some spicy but not what most people consider liking spicy food lol
Do you like dandelions more than roses?
@7Bear7
No 😁
Do you like chocolate?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you ever jumped off a hay bail?
@7Bear7
Yes, many times 😁
Have you ever helped deliver a calf?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like cold weather?
@7Bear7
Yes, love it 😁
Have you ever had snow?
@Amanda84
Yes!!! I love snow, I was here in Texas during the snowpocalypse. That was fun we never had the fire place empty during that (we lost electricity) but we went out and enjoyed the snow during the day!
Do you like spring more than fall?
@7Bear7
No, fall is my favourite time 😁
Do you like horror films?
@Amanda84
Same fall is my favorite!
Yes and no? It depends on the film really, but I don't seek them out to watch.
@Amanda84
Yes, I like anime 💜
Do you like K-pop?
@Amanda84
No
Can you sew a hem on jeans?
I can’t sew a LICK XD
Do you crochet?
@jesusredeemedme2425
no
have you ever broken a TV?
@braindamag3
Yes 😁 what can I say, I have rage issues 😂
Have you ever climbed a mountain?
@Amanda84
yes
Have ever repelled down a mountain?
@braindamag3
Yes 😂
Have you ever brought tyres for a bonfire?
@Amanda84
No - I'm a wood burning monster when it comes to fires 😁
Have you ever lost your cell phone?
@braindamag3
Yes, multiple times 😁
Have you accidentally ever texted the wrong person giving out about them?
@Amanda84
Thankfully NO
Have you ever eaten a KIWI with the skin on?
@braindamag3
Yes (though I won't do it again, lol)
Have you ever used a chainsaw?
@DancingSongbird579
YES
do you like camping in a tent?
No
Have you ever cheat in exam ?
@YourHelper7862
No.
Ha e you ever failed a driving test?
@Amanda84
No
have you ever been chased by a skunk?
@braindamag3
No, id fairly remember that 😂
Have you ever seen a grey squirrel?
@Amanda84
Nope, neither
Were you considered a tomboy growing up?
@braindamag3
No, I'm a princess 😂
Did you not know that?
Do you like spaghetti hoops?
@Amanda84
No I did not ☺️
No - never heard of them 😕
Do you wear your hair in pigtails?
@braindamag3
I still do 😂
Do you like yoghurt?
@Amanda84
I prefer yogurt 😋 😁
Do you like lemon in your tea?
@Amanda84
😁
@braindamag3
😂
So do you like kindergartens?
@Amanda84
Yes - but only my grandkids and the few members on Cups LMSAO
Do you really like teaching?
@braindamag3
Yes, depending on the day 😂
Do you like roast dinners?
@Amanda84
So So
do you like to eat bean salad?
@braindamag3
No, should be a crime against putting beans in a salad 😂
Do you like painting?
@Amanda84
No
Have you sailed a boat?
@braindamag3
Yes, but I wasnt the captain, thankfully 😂 😂
Do you like watching documentaries?
@Amanda84
No
Do you use dandruff shampoo?
@braindamag3
No, I laughed out loud at that, such a question 😂
Do you cycle?
@Amanda84
Hey, what's so funny? LOL I use it daily and do not have dandruff 😜
YES
Can you write cursive?
@braindamag3
Because you are using it 😂
No, I'm lucky I can write at all 😂
Can you speak another language?
@Amanda84
no
can you read cursive?
Read and writ it with pride! <3
Can you do calligraphy?
*write
@jesusredeemedme2425
no
do you sketch using carcoal?
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever crafted a wicker basket?
@braindamag3
No.
Can you knit?
@Amanda84
No
Can you easily do a French Braid?
No.
Do you like warm pretzels fresh out of the oven? With cream cheese??? <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
No, hate cheese of any kind.
Do you like perfume?
No cheese????
No.
Do you like whaling?
@jesusredeemedme2425
No.
Do you know how to knit?
No.
Have you ever owned a chameleon??
@Amanda84
No
Have you ever done white water rafting?
@braindamag3
no, but it sounds fun!
Have you ever seen a group of deer 🦌 crossing street?
@VictoriaLove7
No but have had a big buck run right through my camp site once. That was scary
Have you ever swung off weeping willow branches?
@braindamag3
No, but I'd love to 😁
Are you afraid of thunder and lightning?
@Amanda84
Nope. Love storms
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
@braindamag3
Yes, I actually have, minor but scary!
Do you like mushroom soup?
@Amanda84
No, nope 🤮
Have watched all of the Alien movies?
@braindamag3
Yes 😁
Would you cope on a deserted island?
@Amanda84
No I'd go outta my mind
Do you have allergies?
@braindamag3
Yes, too many 😂
Do you like 🏉?
@Amanda84
No not into sports
Do you have season tickets to football matches?
@braindamag3
Yes, sorry, being football mad, I get carried away 😂
Do you like nature documentaries?
@Amanda84
Yes - depending on the subject
Have you taught children with intellectual disabilities?
@braindamag3
No.
Do you like photography?
Eh. Lol
Have you ever had a friend with autism?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes, do u like history?
Yes.
Do you like historical fiction?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes.
Do you like true crime?
Deja vu lol
No
Do you like frogs?
Was it loud?
@jesusredeemedme2425
Yes but not as food 😀
Do you like corn on the cob?
Absolutely!
Do you like corn on the cob, Mexican style?? <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
No.
Have you ever been chased by a 🐒?
@Amanda84
No, although it's a little hard to tell what animal it is (it's cute, though), I have never been chased by an animal
Do u watch the news regularly or prefer to maintain ur sanity by avoiding it?