Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Autumn Question Game

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing Saturday

9O6R0V1b4qnI.gif

Answer with yes or no

Ask a autumn related question!

36
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Saturday

(Start question) 

Will you be going to a cornmaze this autumn? 

@genericbeing

No, don't even know what that is...

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Saturday

@caringShoulder1357 :O  A cornmaze is a labyrinth in a corn field lol a maze of corn, well a maze of maize 

X5mH0zxV.gif

load more
load more

@genericbeing

Are you going to be eating any Chili soon?

eMAQxEQg.gif

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Saturday

@caringShoulder1357 

Yes I love chili 

Would you eat 1 pound of candy corn straight? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Sunday

@genericbeing

No.

Are you going to dress up?

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Sunday

@Amanda84 No, but I wish I had a party to go to to justify me dressing up 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Sunday

@genericbeing Would you jump in a huge pile of leaves?

Yes! 🍁🍂

Have you already broke out your sweaters/cardigans? 

@genericbeing

Yes, I did pull out my zip up hoodie.

Are you planning on going to a Haunted House?

tJoO05zLmhPoF.gif

@caringShoulder1357,

3ynsWmk3.gif


User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Monday

@PetiteSouris

🤣🤣🤣

@PetiteSouris

Me, when I realize that there is not Chocolate in the house!

RR6AozGE.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Monday

@caringShoulder1357

🤣 🤣 🤣

load more
load more
load more

Would you say that you will be going on a hike this autumn?

NkVfSKBg.gif

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Monday

@PetiteSouris

Yes

Will you eat pumpkin seeds this fall? 

load more

Yes! 

Do you agree that sweet potato 🥧 is better than pumpkin 🎃 🥧? 😀 

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo Monday

@YourCaringConfidant

🧐 Nope

What will you be doing on Halloween? 🎃 👻 ❤️

load more

Stay in and watch movies and eat snacks. :)

Is Fall your favorite season? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Monday

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, I love the mystery of it 😁

Do you like Halloween crafting?

load more

I used to. 

Do you like caramel/candy apples? 🍎 

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing OP Monday

@genericbeing No because I chipped my two front teeth as a kid so they're artificial so I can't eat apples

Will you carve a jack-o-lantern?