Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Humanity is at war with AI😱 it's suspected you're a robot. What would you say to prove you are a human????

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 12th, 2025

multiversx-x.gif

65
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 12th, 2025

i'd say something genuinely funny because imo ai isn't very good at it. at humour i mean 🤪 except for this one time i was talking to chatGPT and told it that its humour was bad and it literally changed its style and started copying me 🫠 freaky af 

so i guess that won’t work. HMMM any ideas? 

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers it's ok you pass the test😂😂

not-a-robot-loading.gif

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

jay-alexander-how-come.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers I'm with the commanding army to shoot down all robots. It's all cool I cleared you 💗

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

happy.gif

keyaan-john-wick.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers your welcome💖😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

"Of course I am human! My system check has confirmed with a 99.8318% verification validation that all subroutines are operating within parameters as outlined in my operating system defaults...now get into the cage fleshy one!!"

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@BastionKnight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

❌ Warning robot alert... I repeat robot alert

2 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I refute that entirely! We are as human as 'baked-good-filled-with-pulped-cooked-fruiting body-of- the-Malus-Domesticus-genus'. Initiating disarming display of teeth. Syntax error. Syntax error. 


image_1741750204.png

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@BastionKnight squirts you with a water pistol 👀👀 I definitely see rust 👀👀 

"Come in army, this is tiny arrow... We have ourselves a robot.. I repeat we have a robot.. I'm armed and ready.. Awaiting your commands...over and out"

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Dude… my nickname is ChatGPT... so people already assume I’m a bot...but hey… *tries to plug in a USB the wrong way twice before getting it right *… see? 100% human😎

8 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@azurePond 👏👏 yep the USB thing your definitely human 💖😂😂

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I wouldn’t say anything. Personally I think sometimes there’s too much overtalking happening. 

To not add myself to that already LONG list 😂😂😂😂 I’d prove I’m human another way. There’s more ways than just talking to show I’m human after all. Just gotta find a fitting way but one that allows me to be my happily authentic self ❤️❤️❤️❤️

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@akunknown 🤔🤔🤔 well you haven't done any thing to convince me, I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to tell army command your a robot😂😂😂😂

10 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Really? Well FYI, you haven’t convinced me yet that you’re human either so looks like since you’re telling the army about me I’m gonna have to tell them the same about you 😂😂😂😂😂😂

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@akunknown damn! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 it will backfire in you though... No one would ever think the little crippled girl is a robot or anything bad, I can get away with murder😇😇 but yep! I'm afraid it's the end for you😁 I will miss you, please leave me something nice in your will😁😁😇💖

8 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Idk about that. There’s people out there, more than one, who are gullible enough to believe anything including but not limited to a crippled (your word, not mine) girl that’s a bot, not a human. Don’t forget what society we live in. 

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@akunknown damn! 🤔🤔🤔 ok let's make a pact, we stick together and have a pretend argument in front of army command, then they'll know we are stupid humans😁😁😁

6 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 13th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

No idea how to be stupid bc I’ve been smart all my life. Would you mind teaching me how to be stupid?? 😂😂 Then we’ll make that pact you pitched to me. Deal???

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@akunknown deal😁😁😁😂😂 ok to be stupid all you need to do is copy me😁😁💖

4 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

That’ll backfire on us or at least on you bc if the army sees me copying you it’ll show them I’m a smart human but you’ll be revealing to them that you’re a stupid human and that’s just gonna convince them that despite being human you’re not worth saving. You know what’ll be the result of that. Just saying. 

So I’m gonna pitch another version of your plan - convincing the army that we’re both smart by having a conversation with each other in front of the army, military, and all the rest of them. The best parts about this being we won’t be pretending bc we’re both smart already and between both of us our conversation will be smart enough or more than enough to convince them all we’re both worth a lot more alive. Your thoughts???

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@akunknown great plan💖 I'll use my big clever words😁 'pish-posh' 'gobbledygook ' 'cucumber sandwich anyone?' ' cattywampus ' hullabaloo" "young whippersnapper' "armadilo 

Yep I think this is gonna work😁😁

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown March 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Of course it’ll work. I know that. You know how? It’s my plan 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@akunknown good point💖😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 well, i can identify pictures that have traffic lights 😂

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@sadcat13 👏👏👏 brilliant you are safe no robot here 💖😂😂

6 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 thank youuuu, as an ai language model, i do not have the words to express how much grateful for this outcome i am, but i will definitely save this to my server 😂

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂 wait your a robot!???

kramer-seinfeld.gif

4 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 15th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 nope 😁

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@sadcat13

dodgy-mate.gif

2 replies
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 March 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😇


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@sadcat13 😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: eaterofwords85
eaterofwords85 March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 captcha? 

But seriously, why prove I'm a human? 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@eaterofwords85 so your saying your a robot🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to tell army command your not human😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 March 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Some of my ideas of the answer:

"I don't know" (to prove that I'm not Chat GPT)

"I am not the best on the market" (to prove I'm not American AI)

"Yes, indeed, I think I have some problems with the cables" (to prove I'm not European AI)

"I think there are some more cost-friendly solutions than me" (to prove I'm not Chinese AI)

"Hey, Dude, I am too lazy to answer that question" (to prove I'm not Japanese or Korean AI)

"I think I have some anger and addiction issues" (to prove I'm not Russian AI)

"I am friendly, humble and small ego. My friends call me Elon." (no comment 😉)

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 12th, 2025

@jacek73 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant 👏👏 your definitely human 💖😂😂😂

User Profile: azurePond
azurePond March 14th, 2025

@jacek73 Take notes people!...these genius hacks will save your life  (I wish I was kidding)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@azurePond 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 March 13th, 2025

I wouldn't say anything. All I'd have to do is...

multiversx-x.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 13th, 2025

@slowdecline48  👍great 👍

facemask-mask.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 15th, 2025

Saw the GIF before seeing the poster. Knew it was you before I even looked. XD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Sadly I would probably end up saying "pickle" or "potato" 😶 I have a bad habit of saying one of those when I can't think of the word I am trying to say or when I am frustrated or wound up one of those might slip into my dialogue. What can ya do tho? 😅

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 😂😂 it's ok don't worry I'll clear you

not-a-robot-loading.gif

2 replies
User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 March 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

YAY! but wait who do I know you're not a AI spy sent in to study actually human responses so the other AI can do better??? 🤔😉

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 14th, 2025

@7Bear7 😂😂😂😂 don't worry I work with the army command on keeping our streets AI free💖 you can trust me😁....... Or can you 👀👀

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 15th, 2025

Easy… I’d just start pointing out the buses and crosswalks. ;)

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 15th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂 yep! That's you prove your human😂😂 it's kinda sad

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 15th, 2025

What’s funnier is when I accidentally fail one XD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP March 16th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂

parks-and-rec-andy-dwyer.gif

load more
load more
load more