Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast December 6th, 2020

Hi, I have a question for y'all!

If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?

Excited to see what everyone comes up with laugh

45
User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp December 19th, 2020

Green tea :)

User Profile: calmingFriend2210
calmingFriend2210 December 21st, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?

Well maybe Apple cider. I don't really know. Though the fizz of it is quite satisfying.

User Profile: HaloCompany88
HaloCompany88 December 22nd, 2020

@HaloCompany88 I would turn it into "HEALING TONIC" for all to be healthy and healed from all mankind's detrimental illnesses!

User Profile: starryskies108
starryskies108 December 22nd, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

Coffee :p

User Profile: azuladragon34
azuladragon34 December 22nd, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

Chocolate mint milkshake

User Profile: lovelySky2716
lovelySky2716 December 24th, 2020

chocolate milk!!!!!!

User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 December 25th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

Liquid Chocolate 😍😍😍

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

Chocolate chocolate chocolate 🥰

User Profile: Angelfruit11
Angelfruit11 December 26th, 2020

Any kind of chocolate will do heartheart

User Profile: Djeidi
Djeidi January 8th, 2021

I'll be boring and just say regular ol' milk