Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast December 6th, 2020

Hi, I have a question for y'all!

If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?

Excited to see what everyone comes up with laugh

45
User Profile: Dino12
Dino12 December 6th, 2020

Coffee of course ☕ ☕

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 6th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

What a fun question! smiley I'm guessing maybe warm/hot tea with lots of bubbles, like a big giant bubble bath, with big fizzy bath balls to throw into it!

December 6th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

I would love to turn it warm and have a long relaxing warm bubble bath.

User Profile: courteousKitten4481
courteousKitten4481 December 6th, 2020

Fizzie pop drink from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It's fun and bubbly and would likely make all the fish fly. :)

User Profile: Actuallynobody017
Actuallynobody017 December 6th, 2020

chocolate sauce 😛

User Profile: Loriannpen
Loriannpen December 6th, 2020

Great question. I'll go wth chocolate-flavored coffee.

User Profile: Summerfield66
Summerfield66 December 6th, 2020

Turpentine.

User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 December 7th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

Lemonade! It's better tasting ocean water.

User Profile: mxmes
mxmes December 15th, 2020

@anotherfrenchtoastmafiaa

I'd deffinitely change it into some good tea.

User Profile: JenniferRaymond
JenniferRaymond December 15th, 2020

Mountain Dew Baja blast. It's my son's favorite drink ☺