Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lifeisbeautiful37
lifeisbeautiful37 January 27th, 2021

Follow your heart. Trust your intuition.

User Profile: nightspirit174
nightspirit174 January 28th, 2021

Get better friends

Abandon college/city

User Profile: treegrl10
treegrl10 January 28th, 2021

“You are loved”

User Profile: JoGrace
JoGrace January 30th, 2021

@treegrl10 I really needed this....thank you

load more
User Profile: v3nu5
v3nu5 January 28th, 2021

This is four words, but It’s not your fault You’re not the problem

User Profile: Sher217
Sher217 January 28th, 2021

Go ahead: ROAR heart

User Profile: RoxieGail77
RoxieGail77 January 29th, 2021

don't move away

I moved away when I was 8, and it has really hurt me in alot of ways, so I think i'd be better if I had just stayed there.

User Profile: JoGrace
JoGrace January 30th, 2021

Believe in H.O.P.E. (Hold on, Pain Ends)

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 7th, 2021

@JoGrace- never heard this one before. Love it.

load more
User Profile: Angelica1014
Angelica1014 January 31st, 2021

To have a better life and don’t please others

February 5th, 2021

Always dream big

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 February 28th, 2021

You are now living your best life without him