Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you be doing now??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you have right now??

231
User Profile: AjaxWaterfall
AjaxWaterfall November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Fashion designer

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@AjaxWaterfall wow! Your younger self was creative. And are you a fashion designer??

load more
User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Hey gurl! I wanted to be an NFL player or a cop lol.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@WellsFiction nfl player sounds the best option 😁 but a police officer outfit would be a nice asset to your wardrobe🤔🤔🤔🤔 this one's tricky! What did you decide now your grown up?

User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 A writer! I always read tons of books( still do) and desired to become a published author. Nothing published yet, but the dream is still alive.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 13th, 2023

@WellsFiction ohhh! Cool that's more interesting. Hey! When your a rich famous author. Please remember I love you 🤑

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EmpatheticEcho
EmpatheticEcho November 12th, 2023

5 year old me wanted to be a primary school teacher in a remote location in Newfoundland, Canada which had no crime and no cars; only access able by boat.


29 year old me is living in Sault Ste. Marie (pretty much the opioid epicentre of Northern Ontario) working in the field of immigration.


interesting to reflect on …

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@EmpatheticEcho there's actually a place called Newfoundland 😂😂😂😂😂 who ever named that was so creative😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: EmpatheticEcho
EmpatheticEcho November 14th, 2023

For sure! Haha we have funny town names too like Come By Chance, Hearts Delight, and even ***! 😂 no joke!! Jimmy Kimmel is the mayor of *** actually. Super funny

https://globalnews.ca/news/5775833/kimmel-honourary-mayor-of-***/amp/

load more
load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 12th, 2023

@HealingTalk


Dont take branch from me, its the only thing I have, it made me earn lot of money🤣


Coming to LDP, shhhhh, who revealed the secret? 🧐

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Comphi I won't share your secret like that mean marco did😇 but I can be your hot Secretary right??

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

when are you joining?😉

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Comphi I already started😮 I've been working for you for 6 months... Where's my pay??

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: QuirkyPatisserie
QuirkyPatisserie November 13th, 2023

probly sleep

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@limegreenKiwi7397 😂😂😂😂😂😂 best answer so far!😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Hello Hello, very unfair😝. Mine was best, who could have thought of sharpening pencils for money🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Comphi true🤔🤔 very true🤔🤔 but you can't beat sleeping

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

changing sides now😏

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: understandingAcres1892
understandingAcres1892 November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

I'd be floating among the stars as an astronaut

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@understandingAcres1892 yaaay! Me too ❤ astronaut seems a popular 5 year old choice ❤

load more
User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 November 13th, 2023

When I was 5, i pretend I’m a high School student (i just started Senior Kindergarten). So i put on my Sisters shoes and uniform and walked around with her book bag. Then i started reading her homework from her notes and started answering her Essays lol. I wrote it like it was a slumbook trying to get everything fit since i wrote big bold letters. Until i finished the whole sentence in Five Pages of her notebook. Then i put it away and my sister screamed when she discovered what i did.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@AnnaBanana06 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂awww! Cute 5 old you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Athenalu
Athenalu November 13th, 2023

Owning a cupcake factory

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Athenalu oooo! Cakes😎 you should buy willy wonkas chocolate factory😮😮 that would be so cool ❤ and because it's my idea, I get free chocolate for life right??

User Profile: Athenalu
Athenalu November 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I left that dream behind and became a teacher.....so free tutoring i guess?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 15th, 2023

@Athenalu yaaay! Ok great ❤ I never went to school! Good luck teaching me😁😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: positiveLove546
positiveLove546 November 13th, 2023

I wanted to be a princess ninja teacher. I was very active young and had a huge imagination! 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@positiveLove546 princess ninja teacher😮😮😮 5year old me is so jealous of your answer ❤😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Clarisse29
Clarisse29 November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

i'd be an astronaut :P

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 14th, 2023

@Clarisse29 😎 I'd be a space cowboy monkey astronaut. Yep! We are both coool😎😎

load more