Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

User Profile: KartikListener
KartikListener June 29th, 2023

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

56
User Profile: AnneMR94
AnneMR94 August 11th, 2023

I have wish not to get worry about anything ever ever again

User Profile: 120Trandafir
120Trandafir August 13th, 2023

I would wish for me to have the ability to stop time… or at least have that out of body experience Doctor Strange has. I want time for myself… where I can be completely and comfortably unproductive … I never have to worry about a deadline … never have to worry about how behind I am… I wouldn't be hurting anyone if I had this ability. I could just wander around … instead of laying awake for hours each night trying to steal back my day, and suffering the next day because of the lack of sleep, I would be fine. Everyone else would be fine too.

User Profile: Nightfrost
Nightfrost August 13th, 2023

@KartikListener

I want to get a Nobel Prize for biology

User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere August 20th, 2023

infinite wishes lol

User Profile: onlinecarolinechanning
onlinecarolinechanning August 20th, 2023

@KartikListener i wish i could only come cross to the people whose intensions are pure and real.

User Profile: MonaNeedsHelp
MonaNeedsHelp August 21st, 2023

I wish I can undo all my embarrassing moments.

User Profile: cutadinda
cutadinda August 21st, 2023

I want to be loved endlessly

User Profile: Gj111
Gj111 August 22nd, 2023

@cutadinda

me too


load more
User Profile: Ayoe
Ayoe August 21st, 2023

@KartikListener

wow this Is something for me to think about, it's the first time ive seen a question like this. What exactly would be considered selfish though.

User Profile: 00Astra00
00Astra00 August 21st, 2023

@KartikListener

It's not a selfish wish but I have always wished from when I was a little girl for me to grow a pair of wings so I can fly freely in the vast horizon.

User Profile: Gj111
Gj111 August 22nd, 2023

That the guy I fell in love with when I was 10 years old would be mine and never ever absolutely never leave my side… ever.