Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite movie to watch during the holidays is......

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango December 14th, 2021

My favorite movie to watch during the holidays is......



Click here to subscribe to our masterpost of Holiday Events!

72
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 15th, 2021

the original, animated, How the Grinch Stole Christmas

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 15th, 2021

@CheeryMango


Definitely "A CHRISTMAS CAROL"!...

I love EVERY Single version... the 1938 one, the 1951, 1984, 1999, 2009.... Mickey's Christmas Carol, The Smurfs Christmas Carol... EVERY SINGLE VERSION and so on ,... and so forth! lol...

🎅🎄⭐️🎁

User Profile: amiableVision1813
amiableVision1813 December 15th, 2021

@CheeryMango "Let It Snow".

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart December 15th, 2021

Home Alone

User Profile: SparklyPinkHearts
SparklyPinkHearts December 15th, 2021

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 😝

just kiddin’. Christmas Vacation

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 15th, 2021

@SparklyPinkHearts

lol! you made me smile, thank you.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 15th, 2021

It's a Wonderful Life

The Santa Claus

Miracle on 34th Street

A Very Merry Mix - Up

User Profile: Pathforgotten
Pathforgotten December 15th, 2021

I have three favorite movies I enjoy watching during the holidays... "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," "Christmas with the Cranks," and "Klaus."

User Profile: Teagan
Teagan December 15th, 2021

@CheeryMango


If i have to choose, it would be A Christmas Story. I can quote almost the entire movie. Though Home Alone 1/2 and the Santa Clause series also are up there for me

User Profile: Kira09
Kira09 December 15th, 2021

The little Drummer Boy, I tear up at the end every time.

User Profile: rekeesehtoel
rekeesehtoel December 16th, 2021

The Grinch