Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Of you had a boat, what name would you call it???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 9th, 2025

If I had a boat I would name it 🤔🤔 swim shady😎 or boaty mcboat😁

😂😂😂 your turn

114
User Profile: Athena108
Athena108 January 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Aye, sailor, mine is no ordinary boat! 'Tis an honourable respectable ship. Call it the "Midnight Siren". The ship of enchantments floating upon the waters, aye.

Who wants to come aboard the Midnight Siren? Have me as your captain, huh?

14 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2025

@Athena108 aye aye captain, I'm just a scurvy seadog but I'll join ye crew aaaaahhh!

13 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 aaarrrggghhhh!

12 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'll sign on, but only if I get to be in charge of the onboard wood shop! 🪚🔨🗜️📐

11 replies
User Profile: BastionKnight
BastionKnight January 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48

With the amount of metal I be luggin' about upon me person, I think I would make a fine anchor me hearties! Just hand me the chain and I'll go a dippin' in the drink ya land lubbers!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2025

@BastionKnight an anchor😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you'd make a grrrreaaaat member of our crew me thinks arrrgghh

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48 this ye pirate will steal our dabloons, and sink our ship... I say we throw him to the sharks arrgghhh

8 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 January 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  finding-nemo-sharks.gif

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 

yikes-ahhh.gif

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 16th, 2025

huh.gif

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 January 16th, 2025

@slowdecline48 facepalm-really.gif

3 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 17th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 ...yyyeeeah. 😒

I'm not pushing politics here & am certainly not pro-Trump, but that expression is what so many of us had multiple times during Biden's time on the throne. His senility was obvious to everyone except the most dedicated part of his base.

2 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 January 17th, 2025

@slowdecline48happy-happy-dog.gif

User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 17th, 2025

@slowdecline48

Ohhh come on .  Trump's an amazing human too

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

" Tipping Point "

It's a UK T.V game show name


As tiny knows

▶️tell-lie-vision

means I I'm impartial to watching programs.  IE sceptical of being a

▶️programmed

individual & family.  So I screen TV viewing.


Game Shows

Wildlife Documentaries 

Are both permitted in TV viewing diet

Anytime+ in abundance 

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th, 2025

@joyfulUs2825 game shows are good, cause you can join in🙂❤ but tipping point😂😂😂😂😂😂 I would not trust that boat😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

No it's not too reassuring is it 😂😂😂😂😂

That's the irony of it! 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 18th, 2025

@joyfulUs2825 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Heeeheee 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing January 17th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 The HMS Shag-at-sea I think it as the name of Austin Powers boat lol

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th, 2025

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂😂

police-coco.gif

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing January 20th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Lol

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 17th, 2025

@genericbeing

oh-baby-austin-powers.gif

load more
User Profile: PiecesOfWhoeverIWas
PiecesOfWhoeverIWas January 18th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I think I’d name mine “Oh Ship!” or “Ship Outta Luck”.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 18th, 2025

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas yeah! I'm not gonna trust your boat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: PiecesOfWhoeverIWas
PiecesOfWhoeverIWas January 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I don’t think I will either. It’s a real piece of ship. 😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 21st, 2025

@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 21st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

👌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Me2

load more
load more
User Profile: Camillecares
Camillecares January 19th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

bobby lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 19th, 2025

@Camillecares bobby😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha! That's a good one😂😂😂

User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 January 21st, 2025

@Camillecares

Ahhhh

load more