Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 6th, 2017

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed

983
User Profile: tealJackfruit2107
tealJackfruit2107 September 26th, 2017

Sign language. I mean. I saw a deaf young adult asking around small time restaurant asking for donations for hearing aid, and I said no when I really could spare some money. And several other occasions. I want to talk to him, if not people like him.

User Profile: AtLeastIHaveCoffee
AtLeastIHaveCoffee September 26th, 2017

How to speak another language so I can communicate with my Spanish speaking students and patients

User Profile: Santysan
Santysan September 26th, 2017

How to give proper response to any triggering situation

User Profile: competentMoment10
competentMoment10 September 26th, 2017

One skill i would like to learn is how to dye hair

User Profile: Writerthinker
Writerthinker September 26th, 2017

Acting "normally", just the way society likes it. This way, I will be able to to fit in, rather than standing out and making a mess of it.

User Profile: Ashichil2904
Ashichil2904 September 26th, 2017

Stop being spendthrift

User Profile: David2001jones
David2001jones September 26th, 2017

I would like to learn more about drums and music.

User Profile: Supernatural1106
Supernatural1106 September 26th, 2017

Is to be a better person

User Profile: niceKite4792
niceKite4792 September 26th, 2017

coping.......

User Profile: NonbinaryPotato1800
NonbinaryPotato1800 September 26th, 2017

I guess a skill I would want to to learn is to a better conversationlist because it's one of the many things that are inhibiting me from my full social potential. It woul allow me to increase my current social groups and be able to effectively maintain them.