Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 6th, 2017

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed

983
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 27th, 2017

Parachute packing!

User Profile: AnetteAVE
AnetteAVE September 27th, 2017

to improve my social skills

1 reply
User Profile: Quietman4875
Quietman4875 September 28th, 2017

@AnetteAVE

That is something I would like to improve on, being an introvert I am really lacking in that area.

load more
User Profile: GiGi98
GiGi98 September 27th, 2017

Not giving a single Fuck...

Life would've been much easier

User Profile: Faure
Faure September 27th, 2017

...to always allow myself - against all adverse circumstances - to calm down and just listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67GARXV3s3g

User Profile: dapperBirch5827
dapperBirch5827 September 27th, 2017

I'd like to learn how to manage myself in a way that I DON'T feel like my entire world is falling apart every time something doesn't go the way I intended it to.

I mean, I'm not a brat nor am I an entitled person, but I guess I like feeling like my work and effort actually means something to those around me.

User Profile: Bluesetsky
Bluesetsky September 28th, 2017

id like to unerstand my past and why i got abused.to understand an find out why i will remain in therphy

User Profile: ambitiousGlobe9690
ambitiousGlobe9690 September 28th, 2017

i want to get better at my art

User Profile: CryingLions
CryingLions September 28th, 2017

I'd like to be more productive. I normally start my school work as soon as I get home, but eventually get distracted and then all of the sudden I'm tired. I feel that if I get my school work back on track I'd feel a lot less stressed out and I'd be able to do the things I like more often.

User Profile: BaseballMama1842
BaseballMama1842 September 28th, 2017

I would like to learn to deal with the person I am today and to become the person I once was.

User Profile: Cyril50
Cyril50 September 28th, 2017

One skill I would love to learn is how to deal with situations where I feel anxious and alone. Feeling like this makes me panic and panicking makes me more anxious, etc.

1 reply
User Profile: Luvphantomess
Luvphantomess September 28th, 2017

@Cyril50 I am currently struggling with this feedback cycle; I call it my downward spiral into the black hole of negativity. I am afraid and it's difficult. Stay strong

load more