Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: jaylob
jaylob June 5th, 2015

talking to other people on here

User Profile: bluePineapple5010
bluePineapple5010 June 5th, 2015

Playing with my dog :)

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 5th, 2015

My friends cheered me up and hugged me after I told them a sad secret.

User Profile: sleepdreamer35
sleepdreamer35 June 6th, 2015

When my friend hugged me real hard for a long time and it made me feel kinda wanted for a while, like it was worth me being there

User Profile: affectionateBeing5072
affectionateBeing5072 June 6th, 2015

When I got to see my family and hold my new baby cousin.smiley

User Profile: ArtemisHeaven
ArtemisHeaven June 6th, 2015

Playing on gta5 on my ps3

User Profile: sydneythornton
sydneythornton June 6th, 2015

Getting to buy a crop top from American Eagle that I've been wanting.

User Profile: kokorocks
kokorocks June 6th, 2015

I bought two bikes for $35 total!

User Profile: Jay168
Jay168 June 6th, 2015

After getting hilarious texts from my brother :D

User Profile: Ghosting101
Ghosting101 June 6th, 2015

Going to a cool steampunk event with one of my closest friends! :)