Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Bloodyrose
Bloodyrose June 7th, 2015

why do i feel so alone when i'm suronded by people

User Profile: MoMoParalegal1
MoMoParalegal1 May 22nd, 2020

@Bloodyrose

I have the same issue. I feel lonely and isolated even when I'm with others, besides my brother

load more
User Profile: IndecisiveWalker1838
IndecisiveWalker1838 June 7th, 2015

My boyfriend's sister had a baby girl today. Lillian Mae. I'm not related by blood or marriage, but his sister asked me to be there when the baby was born. I arrived a half hour before and stayed with her 8 and a half hours later until visiting time was over. Being one of the first people to hold such a little miracle made me so happy. Every time I held her or even looked at her, I couldn't stop smiling! Today was honestly the happiest I've been in a really long time.

User Profile: lovingBeing5282
lovingBeing5282 June 7th, 2015

Food

User Profile: RavenousSoul
RavenousSoul June 7th, 2015

I got to practice today. After six weeks. It made the last three weeks of hellworth it.

User Profile: AngelicStardust
AngelicStardust June 7th, 2015

What made me smile today was talking to my brother

User Profile: Millie455388
Millie455388 June 7th, 2015

I am feeling not so great.

User Profile: IHonestlyDontEvenKnow
IHonestlyDontEvenKnow June 7th, 2015

I got to hang out with my dorky little brother today.

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 OP June 7th, 2015

This thread has reached 100 plus pages. This made me smile today. Thank you friends for sharing thousands of reasons that made you smile. Keep sharing.heart you all.

User Profile: JoyfulJenna
JoyfulJenna June 7th, 2015

hanging out with my boyfriend made me smile today, I am thankful that I am dating such a great guy :)

June 7th, 2015

Seeing my brother graduate and just seeing him make it this far💓