Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: SmallishLion
SmallishLion June 7th, 2015

It's my sister's birthday. I ordered her a Pikachu plush and was fussing over its proportions, but as soon as I handed it to her she got to cheerily playing with it without pause.

User Profile: beautifulBabyCow10
beautifulBabyCow10 June 7th, 2015

Having my little two year niece say good morning and bye to me when she went in for a nap.

User Profile: beautifulBabyCow10
beautifulBabyCow10 June 7th, 2015

Having my little two year niece say good morning and bye to me when she went in for a nap.

User Profile: AliKay147
AliKay147 June 7th, 2015

My granddad past a way a few months ago, I called my grandma and talked for a while about how she is and she made me feel happy. I love my grandma

User Profile: kamilamm
kamilamm June 7th, 2015

My grandma and grandpa are in Mx, since 2 months ago, I miss them so much, so I call grandma, that make a little happier.

User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou June 7th, 2015

What made me smile today was getting a ramdom message from my best friend saying "i made a vow thateveryday i willtell some onethat i dont tell enough that i love them. Today is your day. I love you." it was so sweet and brightend my day.

User Profile: XxKissOfD3athxX
XxKissOfD3athxX June 7th, 2015

I woke up upset but the my friend texted me💛 to make sure I was ok and my boyfriend texted me has been talking to me throughout the day💘💞

User Profile: laramsilva
laramsilva June 7th, 2015

my boyfriend gave me a promise ring!

User Profile: polarbearlover
polarbearlover June 7th, 2015

I was able to get out with my daughters and granddaughter.... We spent a few hours at the pool... Enjoy the sun and the smiles on their faces...

User Profile: Jowzzey
Jowzzey June 7th, 2015

When I came home a few of my friends were here and two of them are parents so they had their baby with them and she made me smile. She is so adorable.