Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: optimisticZebra1834
optimisticZebra1834 June 8th, 2015

Playing with my puppy, he's 7 months old.

User Profile: Jandy
Jandy June 8th, 2015

Just the fact that im given another day; to live, share my blessings and to continue to move and be moved by others :)

User Profile: cazmickey
cazmickey June 8th, 2015

The suns finally out🌞🌞

User Profile: discreetGrapefruit2238
discreetGrapefruit2238 June 8th, 2015

Superwoman. Hashtag youtuber

User Profile: mickysaaz11
mickysaaz11 June 8th, 2015

Life

User Profile: courteousSea4525
courteousSea4525 June 8th, 2015

Sushi with my friend

User Profile: kuropaws
kuropaws June 8th, 2015

Became a level 30 thaumaturage so now I can become a black mage ^^ stayed up late but tomorrow I can start!

User Profile: DepressedLittleSpider
DepressedLittleSpider June 8th, 2015

What made me smile?
That my boyfriend forgives me even if I failed so hard that I can't even forgive myself.

And Pizza, I love Pizza <3

User Profile: Jowzzey
Jowzzey June 8th, 2015

I read a quote and it made me giggle, because it was true and dorky

User Profile: dreamgirl108
dreamgirl108 June 8th, 2015

When I looked at myself in the mirror still alive fighting all my problems like a boss....I smiled .