Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 8th, 2015

I actually had a pretty bad day, but things got better when I logged in here today. I was rewarded the graduate badge!

User Profile: wut661
wut661 October 8th, 2015

I smiled when my dad messaged me to ask how I was doing today :)

User Profile: determinedCucumber3563
determinedCucumber3563 October 9th, 2015

This really cute guy told me I had pretty eyes and I feel so fluttery right now it's wonderful :)

User Profile: humorousTangerine4122
humorousTangerine4122 October 9th, 2015

Realizing I have a great future ahead of me and I wouldn't be here if I would have stayed in the dark path

User Profile: courtly25
courtly25 October 9th, 2015

My father made me smile, just seeing him next to me and knowing how much he has done for me made me so happy. I couldn't ask for better parents, and they both make me smile on a regular basis now that I am much older and more appreciative of their unconditional love and support :)

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 9th, 2015

I bought my cats a new toy that dispenses treats and had a blast watching them figure it out! 😀🐯

User Profile: Dailycoffee
Dailycoffee October 9th, 2015

Few smiley today: was walking through town feeling grim, random bloke just smiled at me, with warmth in his eyes. I had to smile back. Made me want to smile at everyone, and spread the smiles!

Dog cuddles always make me smile.

And meeting an old friend certainly put a smile on my face! 😃😀😊

User Profile: discreetAcres6234
discreetAcres6234 October 9th, 2015

I bought concert tickets to see someone who means a lot to me and is close to my heart. I can't believe I'll be able to see her. I was so happy to get those tickets

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 11th, 2015

The Tim's Place video on the growth path

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 11th, 2015

My grandma noticed that I lost weight!!!! laugh I lost 8kg in the last 2 and a half months. And it means a lot to me that she treats me as an adult and respects my opinion (I'll be 21 in a month and a half). So it felt really good when she asked me what would I think if she started dating someone (grandpa died last year in November) and ofc I said yes, I want her to be happysmiley

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 October 11th, 2015

That's lovely, Anita!

load more