Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary October 13th, 2015

My littlest cat licked my forehead when I went to kiss her! 😻😀

User Profile: struggler64
struggler64 October 13th, 2015

Watching my cocker spaniel bury her head under her bed to itch her face. She sticks her hiny up in the air, and sometimes flips her bed up when she's trying to itch her head. She makes me smile every day, even if I am really depressed, she can still get a smile out of me.

User Profile: silentfeathers
silentfeathers October 13th, 2015

I smiled when I was watching YouTube videos, and I smiled and felt at least 50% better when I ate a really good cookie :)

User Profile: FallenRainDrop
FallenRainDrop October 13th, 2015

I have talked to one of the listeners She was really kind. That made a smile on my face. Thankyou Charlotte

User Profile: FallenRainDrop
FallenRainDrop October 13th, 2015

charlottelorina

load more
User Profile: zuzaman
zuzaman October 13th, 2015

Found it fun to do a class assignment for today. Tested my creativity.

User Profile: zuzaman
zuzaman October 13th, 2015

Found it fun to do a class assignment for today. Tested my creativity.

User Profile: caringDaisy89
caringDaisy89 October 13th, 2015

Having a day off

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 13th, 2015

Everyone i ran into today was so cheerful :)

User Profile: decisiveEast6790
decisiveEast6790 October 13th, 2015

Today, what made me smile today is the fact that my best friend who was not motivated to do university work has really tried hard today and put all her best efforts in. It makes me happy the fact that she makes me realise that why give up so easily? To turn around and give a different attitude towards life and think you can do things if you work hard for it.

User Profile: decisiveEast6790
decisiveEast6790 October 13th, 2015

A friend from my class today waited for me to get picked up before he went to go home. Small kind gestures like this, where people show they care make me smile.