Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Itsacrazylifewelive
Itsacrazylifewelive October 24th, 2015

Planning Spring Break plans with my best friend! :)

October 25th, 2015

Sounds cool! Hope you guys enjoy!

load more
User Profile: mrsjobbins67
mrsjobbins67 October 24th, 2015

Learning I am pregnant to a girl!

User Profile: SadKindRedhead
SadKindRedhead October 24th, 2015

@mrsjobbins67, how beautiful!!! That is a good reason to smile! My first child is also a girl. And I was beyond myself with happiness when I was told I was having a baby girl! Congratulations!!!

User Profile: comfortableVoice20
comfortableVoice20 October 24th, 2015

Congratulations !

October 25th, 2015

Congratulations. So happy for you :)

User Profile: mrsjobbins67
mrsjobbins67 October 26th, 2015

That is kind of you guys you know it is my very first baby ,I have excacly been pregnant for 1 week go a little girl,we have not thought a name for it,but we are thinking it should be Olivia,that made me smile

load more
load more
User Profile: SadKindRedhead
SadKindRedhead October 24th, 2015

When I woke up my husband was looking at me. As soon as I saw him he greeted me with a huge smile, full of happiness to be by my side. That made me equally happy and I couldn't help responding with another smile!

User Profile: Ccali238
Ccali238 October 24th, 2015

Going to a show at my old high school to see my friends from when I was in the club!

User Profile: jewishsavage
jewishsavage October 24th, 2015

Mary

User Profile: CosmicFeelings
CosmicFeelings October 25th, 2015

After feeling very alone and isolated, today I had went out with my closest college friends to go shopping and get food. We had such a great day and there was NO negativity.

User Profile: Jazzafrazz
Jazzafrazz October 25th, 2015

My 3 year old daughter have recently moved in with my boyfriend and his family due to a serious situation at home. (He's not the father) but he's really stepped up....I came home from work to see them snuggled up with peppa pig on. I'm so thankful.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 25th, 2015

Our cricket team won

October 25th, 2015

My grandson

User Profile: Princesssuhaana
Princesssuhaana October 25th, 2015

The baby steps my 11 month old took today.. so touching. I just stood to watch it. Such an overwhelming feeling.. she just wants to walk now.. she is growing.. i smiled and my whole body smiled and i am sure i was glowing with pride