Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
October 28th, 2015

3AM chat with a friend talking about nothing important.

User Profile: learningtolive365
learningtolive365 October 28th, 2015

I talked to a really shy friend of mine for a very long time even if i did most of the talking yet, it felt nice :)

User Profile: affectionateEyes6501
affectionateEyes6501 October 28th, 2015

I have met an old friend ❤ it really made my day

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 October 29th, 2015

I talked with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

User Profile: Queenmari14
Queenmari14 October 29th, 2015

I smiled today because I talked to somebody I love ☺️.

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare October 29th, 2015

I smiled today because my dad bought a toy parrot for my toddler son, without having his glasses on.

Mercifully, he leant on it in his pocket it before bringing it round and giving it to him. What happened gave him quite a surprise.

The parrot is a toy that squawks profanity in the deepest shade of blue when squeezed 😊

User Profile: Ccali238
Ccali238 October 29th, 2015

Today my manager let my coworkers and I go to a new restaurant that was giving out free food on the clock!! We got paid to get free food so I was happy

User Profile: goodPenguin9968
goodPenguin9968 October 29th, 2015

My bus driver tried to speak Swedish in the microphone. It sounded hilarious.

User Profile: Pumpkinpug37
Pumpkinpug37 October 29th, 2015

My boyfriend told me he loves me for the first time

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 October 29th, 2015

I felt pretty for once.